Would you rather stand out, or blend in? (1 Viewer)

Stand out or Blend in?

• Yes, I like to scream out the street naked.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No, I like to hide in every dark corner I see.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
HSC
N/A
for me it depends where i am.

if im at uni/family functions/just walkng around local shops i tend to blend in more

but if im out clubbing or party or if im just with my bestie around a room full of islanders then i tend to stand out more. i dont like it wen im at a tongan party/club/watever and im NOT the only white person in the room. i dont know why, but i just like being the different one and i forget that im the odd one out anyways coz everyone is so nice to me:)

ar7

HSC
i blend in when im wearing my invisibility cloak

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I don't exactly blend in, but I stand out somewhat. Especially in this little community.

I differ from the 'norm' (what is normal?) around here in so many ways, I have odd interests that aren't exactly 'mainstream' and a vastly different outlook on life compared to most others. In the terms of being recognised, I'd prefer to be in the shadows than the centre of attention (hence why I refuse to get on stage regularly).

But what are we? Individual. Everyone is different. Do you mean "stand out" as in not do what every other media fabricated drone does? We're all a product of media. "Follow the crowd" as in do what every other Joe Average does? Think about it. You most likely follow almost the exact same routine in daily life as millions, billions of others do and as I stated, you follow media trends wether you'll accept it or not.

Yo1anda

HSC
lol ok youre

~deep~

i hope one of these days you all see your posts again and realise how shit you ar

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
What on earth is weird about asking where to find a bathroom...??

=/

onur91

HSC
N/A
I don't get why asking where the toilet is would be weird?
Also it's not hard to find one at Macq, they are everywhere!

FlipX

HSC
We're all unique and special and beautiful individuals with utterly original and profound insights to share about the human condition. Let's swap LiveJournals and jerk off while reading each other's poetry. :)

Pro-tip: This stuff's okay for when you're 12-years-old and have just discovered online personality quizzes. I wouldn't bring it up again.

Smokee

HSC
I don't aim to be either.
I just be myself and if I stand out or blend in then so be it. If I go out of my way to do either then I'm just changing myself and being fake. Which really defeats the purpose of being 'different' these days considering a lot people try and be all alternate and unique to avoid being another sheep following the crowd because they think its fake or whatever.

I say and do things which to some people may seem odd but I can't be that different to anyone out there so eh.

No one is THAT different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)