• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Wow its got iceskating... and stuff... (2 Viewers)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
macquarie is crap because its in sessions.. and theres a whole foodcourt that stares at you while you skate..
although blacktown looks crap.. they have exactly the same skates as macquarie and its ice.. and u can stay all day and u get a stamp to go out for lunch and come back.. so we tend to go there..
i love iceskating i try to go a few times a year but my friends are a tad not bothered.. its the best exercise u get so tired doing it!

Khaless

Originally posted by Grizzly
glacerium in norwest is probably the best - only coz its new

but i heard its been bought out by hillsong and its not gonna be a rink for very long :(
Actually it closed down a while ago :(

Yes, we all know maquarie isnt the best rink in the world :( but this *is* australia, unfortunatly not really well known for skating. The ice however at maquarie isnt that bad, i should know i skate on it 6 hrs a week... In regards to wet pants :) dont fall over :p

Sasky

HSC
Old thread but just wondering..

Anybody go skating during these hols?
I've only been to Macquarie - and it takes me 1/2 an hour to get there. I'd still go all the same.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Sasky said:
Anybody go skating during these hols?
I should go ice skating considering how close mac centre is to where i live ... but i can't be bothered to go :uhhuh: :D btw, how much does it cost to go ice skating cause I haven't been for years???

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
the glacerium in norwest was TONNES better than MQ , alougth it is smaller...but it closed down afta hillsong bought it out :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Grizzly said:
the glacerium in norwest was TONNES better than MQ , alougth it is smaller...but it closed down afta hillsong bought it out :(
Thats not telling us how much it costs and how long you can stay on the ice :p

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Cape said:
Thats not telling us how much it costs and how long you can stay on the ice :p
TRUE...hahaha~~ :p

Last time i went to ice skating was in canterbury...and tat 's a skool recreation stuff..heheheh~~....wel..i can't skate at all...LOL

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Last time i went ice skating was like year 9 sports or something ... that was like 5 years ago ... lol ... and considering I go to mac centre like 7 days a week ... i dunno why i haven't been ice skating ... lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)