Writing over the lines in exams (1 Viewer)

M

MichelleV

I only do that if I've left out a word/phrase/name/something like that or written randomly large and it doesn't quite fit :p

jackl25

HSC
I don't think they'd have a problem with it, I did so.

But just be wary, on the corner of the Short Answer papers, there is a ˥ to indicate the area which is to be scanned using the scanner. Never exceed that space.

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
ok thanks for replies :)
Darn teachers always saying NEVER WRITE OVER THE LINES, THEY WILL NOT MARK IT !@!@!@!@

D94

HSC
N/A
Depends on which exam. If the exam uses writing booklets (like the generic ones), then you should not write down the left hand side, but the right hand side should be ok. You will notice a right angle shape on the corners, it's suggested not to write beyond those.

yours

HSC
they mark everything on the paper! I know some are apparently done online, but they're still marking heaps on paper (they are at the marking centre I know)... also it will be obvious if the scanner has cut something off and the markers mindset isn't to penalise you for writing more by not even reading it.

Glorious

HSC
Depends on which exam. If the exam uses writing booklets (like the generic ones), then you should not write down the left hand side, but the right hand side should be ok. You will notice a right angle shape on the corners, it's suggested not to write beyond those.
This.

Glorious

HSC
they mark everything on the paper! I know some are apparently done online, but they're still marking heaps on paper (they are at the marking centre I know)... also it will be obvious if the scanner has cut something off and the markers mindset isn't to penalise you for writing more by not even reading it.
And this. I dont think markers are that harsh. They'll go back and read it from the original copy IMO.

thesinophile

HSC
N/A
Yeah its not like they warned us not to do it, right?

Right?? :uhoh::uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)