WSU Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Ah okay

Is it a first year or fundamental course? Like we have one of those at UNSW, it's called "Financial Institutions, Instruments and Markets".

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Yeah we learn about bonds and... options and whatnot. And pretty pay-off diagrams :p

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Ah okay

Is it a first year or fundamental course? Like we have one of those at UNSW, it's called "Financial Institutions, Instruments and Markets".
exactly the same shit, thats what our one is called also but no one can be bothered writing out or saying the whole thing lol, so we just call it FIM :)
its a first year eco subject.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

exactly the same shit, thats what our one is called also but no one can be bothered writing out or saying the whole thing lol, so we just call it FIM :)
its a first year eco subject.
Hmm, interesting...

Because at UNSW, we just call it by its course code: FINS1612.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

hmmm.....exams are next week and i need the weekend to study but someone I know is having an 18th on saturday. They aren't really that close friends, more like acquaintances, so I guess I could skip it for studying (don't want to go then come back home and regret not studying).

mirakon

nigga
HSC

finished 1/2 of my tute notes studying today :) ahead of schedule now

a message to da exams:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

hmmm.....exams are next week and i need the weekend to study but someone I know is having an 18th on saturday. They aren't really that close friends, more like acquaintances, so I guess I could skip it for studying (don't want to go then come back home and regret not studying).
but it's a party

mirakon

nigga
HSC

but it's a party
yeah but there are plenty of parties in a year, I can afford to miss one to study for my exams. Depends how I'm going, if I can finish tute studying today, which I may, then I may still consider going.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

yeah but there are plenty of parties in a year, I can afford to miss one to study for my exams. Depends how I'm going, if I can finish tute studying today, which I may, then I may still consider going.
Well, how many people will you know there? Sure, the person's a friend - but if the birthday boy/girl is the only one you know there...

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Well, how many people will you know there? Sure, the person's a friend - but if the birthday boy/girl is the only one you know there...
oh no i know a fair few people there. Plus they will understand :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Yeah, dont go hating yourself afterwards because you missed out on valuable study time :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

plus i actually enjoy just hanging out with friends rather than party situations anyway, so i don't really feel like i'm missing out on much

plus quite a few other people can't come cos they have exams too

mirakon

nigga
HSC

spent all day on computah but it was worth it cos i finished studying my tute notes YES!!!!

earned myself a well-deserved break tonight I must say, just general revision up till exams now

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Ive spent the past week sitting in the same damn chair staring at my computer screen..oh the pain!. no literally, I mean my back and my eyes are killing me! but itll be worth it come exam time. I will not be pulling my hair out going "omg, bos ruined my lyf! all dat procrastination :( "

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Woohoo, 2 more contract law topics to go and then im onto marketing principles :D :D :D luckily, marketing principles is an easy read, unlike this damned subject.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

rip muhahahahahaha's social life from contract law :(

muhahahahahaha

HSC

finished 1/2 of my tute notes studying today :) ahead of schedule now

a message to da exams:

Lol, that is hilarious. Youre lucky that youre ahead of schedule, im far far far behind schedule *whoops*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)