WSU Chatter Thread (11 Viewers)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Or you could go max brennar :F
already spent big bucks there cos i lost a bet with my friend a week or so back grrr......

lol no wait i meant some other chocolate place, Chocolateria San Churro in macarthur square. Not sure if there is a max brenner near our uni

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC

there's this place called bucking bill or something in mac square.

the sheer amount of oily, deep-fried, fatty looking stuff on display makes me almost get a heart attack looking at it.

yet so many uni students have lunch from there lol

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

Hahaha, oily food taste amazing.. just not too much of it.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

True it has its moments but as u said, not too much

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

I wonder if the uni car park will be flooded tmw. xD

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

Hope not tho, :( dont want to head to north campus

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Fortunately ctown campus doesnt get flooded

(i hope)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

lol why do you HAVE to point out that she worked at hooters? Couldn't you just say "friend"?

but yeah, you have to learn to say "no". My mate works at a pharmacy and he often gets people asking for prescription drugs without prescriptions and they do all types of stuff like begging to his better nature and getting emotional but you just have to say "no" because that is the best course of action.

I don't really have an issue with bible bashers. I don't actively try to avoid them, I found if I walk by normally then they don't really say anything most of the time. If they do come to me, I say I'm Muslim and they shirk away lol
But I have lots of friends :p

It's for the benefit of my stalkers and those who read my posts - so they know who's who.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

if i had a stalker i wouldn't think for their benefit lol

i'd think of how to get the hell away from them haha

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Oh but the stalker I have is really friendly.

She asked me to play the piano for her... but I don't know who did it - but someone locked the piano in the Science Theatre. I waited until 6pm tonight to play it, and then I amble to the Science Theatre, go under the staircase... and try to open the piano. BUT NO. it's locked

So now I have no idea what activity I'm supposed to be doing with her. Maybe we'll go for a walk again or sit down and chat.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Oh but the stalker I have is really friendly.

She asked me to play the piano for her... but I don't know who did it - but someone locked the piano in the Science Theatre. I waited until 6pm tonight to play it, and then I amble to the Science Theatre, go under the staircase... and try to open the piano. BUT NO. it's locked

So now I have no idea what activity I'm supposed to be doing with her. Maybe we'll go for a walk again or sit down and chat.
lol thats a friend, not a stalker

mirakon

nigga
HSC

i learnt to play the piano in years 7-8 but i got bored of it and quit playing it

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

i learnt to play the piano in years 7-8 but i got bored of it and quit playing it
Learn songs you want to learn.

For example, the Pokemon Theme. I got a bit bored of it - but then I saw a video of someone playing the Pokemon theme and I was like "OMG OMG OMG i must learn it".

Keeps the spark alive.

can you play the piano for me
Sure, why not.

I'm sure there's a music shop in Parramatta where they have pianos that I can play.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

nah only reason i learnt the piano in years 7-8 was because it was compulsory at our school lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)