WSU Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

I don't get how to register for law :/ Class, Seminar and workshops?

Is seminar the lectre?

Clank_

HSC

Damn tut registration. One tut didn't register and by the time I got back to the page all the good times were gone. Now I have two days with either a 1h tut or lecture. Looks like I'll be skipping the lectures.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Damn tut registration. One tut didn't register and by the time I got back to the page all the good times were gone. Now I have two days with either a 1h tut or lecture. Looks like I'll be skipping the lectures.
Damn, bad luck bro :(

My new clinical tutor is awesome and so is my new pbl tutor :D

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Registration is tomorrow!!!!!!! Omg, taking a whole day off work for that shit. Thinking of purchasing my books while I'm there so that I can get a headstart on the course

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Got an anatomy prac and a stats prac straight after that

Its like going from a real high to a real low :/

muhahahahahaha

HSC

You do stats too? I have to do it this semester. Oh the trauma. I wanted to do inteoduction to economic methods but the lecture time overlaps so now I'm stuck with stats goddamn it.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

We do really basic stats, I dont think its to the same extent as other degrees

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

You do stats too? I have to do it this semester. Oh the trauma. I wanted to do inteoduction to economic methods but the lecture time overlaps so now I'm stuck with stats goddamn it.
(...you'll be doing easy stats)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Ah okay fair enough. I wanted to do intro to economic methods because it was more complex mathematics and they actusllyshow you how it relates back to economics... Stats doesn't do that :(

muhahahahahaha

HSC

(...you'll be doing easy stats)
What's your point? I'm not majoring in stats, its a unit that I must complete. I didn't do it by choice and whatever material that I am given is the material that I must be all smiley about and try to learn to the best of my ability. Sorry Mr advanced mathematics degree.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

What's your point? I'm not majoring in stats, its a unit that I must complete. I didn't do it by choice and whatever material that I am given is the material that I must be all smiley about and try to learn to the best of my ability. Sorry Mr advanced mathematics degree.
note to self: try to make muhaha feel better about taking stats in a different way

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol, but seriously, I enjoy all my uni units so im actually looking forward to stats (though i would have preferred intro to economic methods, goddamn you uws and your shit overlapping timetable!!!!) I think there have been two units in my entire degree that I absolutely hated! That is Tort Law and Marketing *shudders* cruel cruel memories.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

I took an entire day off work just for this stupid registration so Id better get the time slots that I want or i will kill someone. Last year second semester, I had THE WORST tutorial registration in history. I missed out on every single one of my classes and after sobbing all over the place like a little five year old girl, my PARENTS ended up talking to those schools and begged of them to give me that time slot....going on about how I travel for like 2 hours one way just to get to uni and shit. Hell, it worked, I got my classes. I had the most awesometastical timetable ever last year second sem.

Last semester, I had to go to uni Tue Wed Thur.... I hate starting the week on a Tuesday and I hate it ending on Thursdays. Im blabbing on about registration... :/

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Relaxing a little, I got one of my classes :) two more registrations today and then one tomorrow... omg.
Seriously, for some reason, registering from uni is heaps faster and easier than registering at home.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

BTW.... if anyone here has done property law, i need advice about a teacher ASAP. how is ralph melano like?

muhahahahahaha

HSC

:( not feeling the love man! (And I just realised that Im having a BoS conversation with myself. Retard level has like gone up by 100 basis points :p (hehe get it? you finance people should understand that )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)