wtf do i do guize... (1 Viewer)

NeroSpace

HSC
Uni Grad
So a girl likes me, and I thought I felt the same way, but turns out I kinda don't. I'd normally just make it clear that I wasn't interested, BUT she's doing her HSC, and she wants 95+, and I've probably been leading her on. I don't want to tell her, cos I've seen girls and rejection during exam before, and holy shit, all hell breaks loose. So in order to keep her (and all of her female friends, who will never let me forget if I did fuck with her head before the HSC), I have to keep doing things with her I guess.To make things more complicated, I kinda now have a massive crush on a girl at uni. I don't see her that often, but I'm gonna try and change that. I really wonna pursue it, but I might have a snow flakes chance in hell with her, so yeh. Just don't wonna actually get closer to this girl, and have her post stuff on my FB wall, and then this other girl to see.

WOW, I sound whipped, fuark.

So any tips or advice for wriggling my way out of a situation like this. Or am I just being a pansy little bitch, and worrying about other people feelings too much.

More than anything I just wanted to get this out in the air, cos it's been gnawing away at me for a while.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Explain your situation with the HS girl to the uni girl. She will probably understand.

NeroSpace

HSC
Uni Grad
This sounds like a good idea.

I guess what I really wonna do,(but didn't explicitly say it in the original post) is stop hanging out with her without her breaking down...

Why does this happen to me?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
This sounds like a good idea.

I guess what I really wonna do,(but didn't explicitly say it in the original post) is stop hanging out with her without her breaking down...

Why does this happen to me?
Don't do it during her trials!
If they are over, then do it like tomorrow or the next time you see her, you don't want to do it mid-HSC exams.
Just explain your situation and why you're breaking it off with her and stuff. She won't understand but no one can really blame you if you do it right.
And as far before any exams she has as possible!

NeroSpace

HSC
Uni Grad
Argh, i've never had to do that before, it's always happens to me! You're probably right man, thanks for the advice.

The funny thing is, I thought I liked girls who are opinionated and loud, but hey turns out this is the exact reason why I don't like this girl...

I'd pos rep you, but kinda don't have any power, haha, when I get some more power I will.

IceCreamMonster

HSC
Absolutely do it after she finishes her trials and if you're desperate then.. way before her HSC exams. Then tell her you didn't want to cause her chaos by telling her in the midst of her exams... then she won't hate you as much :) (Only if she is a reasonable person and thinks about it)......Otherwise if she does stuff up she's gonna remember you for the rest of her life. If you tell her after, the consequences of it is a lot more lighter then telling her now~ If you're going to hurt her after... don't take anything away from her whether it's her time, accepting presents... I dunno anything that belongs to her cause if she found you you planned to break up with her for a while... she's gonna think you're using her...
I don't think you're being a "Pansy B***" ....though.. I thought you were being considerate...
And for the Facebook thing... you may want to deactivate it in the timeframe you're dating her? LMAO! I dunno.. that one would be hard...

Ivy Mike

HSC
Break up with her right before the trials/HSC

Higher rank for you = profit = the only thing you need to be concerned about.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tell her you would rather wait until she finishes her exams before you have a talk about "feelings" and possibly pursuing a relationship, but until then you can stay as close friends.

Yeah, you're stringing her along, but the damage you do is far less than if she goes psycho and fucks up her HSC.

Have to be cruel to be kind sometimes.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
bang them both at the same time and finish on their faces

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Pretty much if you want to break up with her you have to do it now(way before hsc and after trials) or after the hsc exams.

HSC
N/A
Wait I don't think they're a couple. I just don't know how to phrase what the fuck they are.
But do I said before OP.
Lol, yeah.
I think they were in the whole 'i like you' stage or something?
Oh well.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
bro, ive been in ur situation many times before. heres how u handle it:
1. delete her from fb
2. delete all her friends from b
3. delete her from ur mobile
4. dont pick up when she calls
5. dont pick up calls from blocked numbers
6. acquire uni babe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)