WTF!!!!! MKTG1001 exam all multiple choice!!!!!???? (2 Viewers)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
absolution* said:
That is perhaps the stupidest thing ive ever read. Oh stas, you just cant stoop low enough can you?
and why is that the stupidest thing you have ever read? because the sentence is poorly structured and whipped up in 5 seconds without having reread it? You know what I mean by that question.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
jonathon stop being mean just for the sake of it. at the end of the day you dont do marketing, we do and the overwhelming majority of people who do and have replied to this thread think the exam is fucked.

end of story

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
yeah, i woulda warned you guys about this... i assumed they woulda told you at the beginning of the year...

i complained my ARSE off about the exam last year... i slandered into Paul Henry (im now trying to avoid him for future subjects :p)

Basically, its going to be SOOOOO textbook based: you barely even have to bother remembering anything you were taught in lectures.

They will LITERALLY take a quote out of the textbook, and ask you to complete it. And refer to textbook case studies, etc.

Make sure you learn some of the (occasional) formulas from the textbook for calculating different things, because they'll almost certainly throw one of them in.

I got annoying questions about setting up displays in supermarkets, and what sort of advertising what was etc as well.

*tries to remember anything else*

Ummm... you should have plenty of time to do it? I left early, I remember that much.

If you can find a copy of last year's exam, I imagine its gonna be really similar. Paul doesnt change much. Ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)