WWE Wrestling (1 Viewer)

Mozza91

HSC
Lukybear said:
lol why is this in the sports forum?? this is like all fake...
Spoken like a true arsehole who knows sweet fuck all about what he's talking about.
Lets see you get slammed and thrown around a ring 300 days a year,or take a knife edge chop or blade after getting hit with a chair

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
wrestling is such a bore
it's the same thing over and over again.

hence, why i stopped watching it.

Pace_T

HSC
Mozza91 said:
Spoken like a true arsehole who knows sweet fuck all about what he's talking about.
Lets see you get slammed and thrown around a ring 300 days a year,or take a knife edge chop or blade after getting hit with a chair
ok so they have a lot of strength and endurance. but explain why the ocean of nitwits in the crowd look in such suspense every time some choreographed and anticipated manoeuvre is made and a wrestler is pinned and counted out.

its all SO FUCKING OBVIOUS

and i watched it hardcore for a year (the year it split up into raw and smackdown, i think). so i know exactly what its about.

Mozza91

HSC
I don't know what it is you just look past it.
Wrestling just has this unknown culture that 99% of people don't know about it's like your normal life then you can watch the wrestling and get caufght up in it it's hard to explain
it's just great I've loved it for years and will never stop I've grown up on it and I like everything about it.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Pace_T said:
ok so they have a lot of strength and endurance. but explain why the ocean of nitwits in the crowd look in such suspense every time some choreographed and anticipated manoeuvre is made and a wrestler is pinned and counted out.

its all SO FUCKING OBVIOUS

and i watched it hardcore for a year (the year it split up into raw and smackdown, i think). so i know exactly what its about.
please explain to me why you're entertained by movies?

ITS ALL FAKE LIKE OMG THE ACTORS ARE READING FROM A SCRIPT EVERYTHING IS ANTICIPATED THE MONSTERS R COMPUTER GENERATED THEY ARENT REAAALLLLLLLLL

whats wrong with u?

Last edited:

Pace_T

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
please explain to me why you're entertained by movies?

ITS ALL FAKE LIKE OMG THE ACTORS ARE READING FROM A SCRIPT EVERYTHING IS ANTICIPATED THE MONSTERS R COMPUTER GENERATED THEY ARENT REAAALLLLLLLLL

whats wrong with u?
well first of all the acting is a lot better in movies
+ good movies have a lot of suspense. everything in wrestling is predictable after following it for a while. theres nothing new..

but thats not even what i was talking about. its the choreographed moves. whats the point in watching a fight if the winner is predetermined?

HalcyonSky

HSC
Pace_T said:
well first of all the acting is a lot better in movies
+ good movies have a lot of suspense. everything in wrestling is predictable after following it for a while. theres nothing new..

but thats not even what i was talking about. its the choreographed moves. whats the point in watching a fight if the winner is predetermined?

btw, WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment

Some of the hits those guys take are amazing to watch. The personalities are fun to watch. The storylines are fun to watch unfold. Its fun to watch, full stop.

Pace_T

HSC
let me spell it out for you, i, along with many others, dont find wrestling *of this sort*, entertaining.

thats the point many of us are trying to make. thats all.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Pace_T said:
let me spell it out for you, i, along with many others, dont find wrestling *of this sort*, entertaining.

thats the point many of us are trying to make. thats all.
yeah so people find different things entertaining, what are you trying to get at by posting in a WWE thread saying how bad it is?

Pace_T

HSC
this thread is about who watches wwe. im giving a reason why im not watching it you retard. im only posting about it this many times because you cant seem to get your head around that.

open your eyes d00d.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Pace_T said:
this thread is about who watches wwe. im giving a reason why im not watching it you retard. im only posting about it this many times because you cant seem to get your head around that.

open your eyes d00d.
no you came in here and tried to discredit anyone who watches WWE by calling anyone who's entertained by it "nitwits"

i answered your questions of "lol why watch it if its all predetermined?" by saying its entertainment and the people in this this thread enjoy watching it. Do i go into gossip girl threads and proclaim how shit the show is, how stupid the people that watch it are, and try and provoke a reaction out of any fans in there, and then continue to try and push my opinion in a thread thats meant for people who actually like the show? no. I wouldnt have even clicked on the thread.

Mozza91

HSC
Currently I'm getting really into the wrestling watching old HBK videos on youtube atm

Numero Uno

HSC
Y2J is the man ... fuking awesome promo on raw this week .. good to seem a lion tamer after so many years
that guys mic skills are outta this world...

fuk cena tired of this clown... superman wont be dropping his belt anytime soon

Mozza91

HSC
Numero Uno said:
Y2J is the man ... fuking awesome promo on raw this week .. good to seem a lion tamer after so many years
that guys mic skills are outta this world...

fuk cena tired of this clown... superman wont be dropping his belt anytime soon
Y2J is greatness good to see him in the main event where he should be
Cena's alright he's good on the stick and a good worker so what if he's not a good wrestler Hulk Hogan wasn't a good wrestler Ultimate Warrior,Mick Foley and Batista can't wrestle any good either why is Cena targeted so much

Numero Uno

HSC
Mozza91 said:
Y2J is greatness good to see him in the main event where he should be
Cena's alright he's good on the stick and a good worker so what if he's not a good wrestler Hulk Hogan wasn't a good wrestler Ultimate Warrior,Mick Foley and Batista can't wrestle any good either why is Cena targeted so much

mainly because hes had the title so many times and for long periods ... especially back in 05-06, getting dull and boring same 5 moves every match. Also hes always overcoming the massive obstacles again & again seems unbeatable.

the fans are jeering him at alot of shows nowadays

Mozza91

HSC
Numero Uno said:
mainly because hes had the title so many times and for long periods ... especially back in 05-06, getting dull and boring same 5 moves every match. Also hes always overcoming the massive obstacles again & again seems unbeatable.

the fans are jeering him at alot of shows nowadays
Sounds exactly like Hulk Hogan

Mozza91

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
wonder if cena will become a heel any time soon
I doubt it he's one of those wrestlers that needs to be a face like Ricky Steamboat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)