www.hscguide.com, anyone? (1 Viewer)

ASDFGHJKL:""

HSC
I recently brought the ebook from www.hscguide.com and found it really helpful. It basically outlines a strategy on how to get a UAI of over 90. It looks pretty strait foward but I will have to wait 6 months to see if the strategy actually works. Has anyone else brought this ebook and if yes, what did you think about it?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
i bet that book teaches you absolutely nothing you didn't already know.

good job on throwing fifteen dollars down the shitter though!

HSC
Yeah, I thought that too however this book is different from other ones I have seen. It is not long and just outlines one specific technique step by step. Although I have heard of these strategies, it is the format that I found supprising. I can't send you the book because it is copyrighted material. If you can already get over 90 then this book probably not for you.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Could you beifly outline what the book tells you.
Because my school has held a shit load of 'how to study effectively' seminars and motivational talks. So chances are I've heard them all.

justmeme

HSC
N/A
well i think you should share the book with us if its that great =]

HSC
"The instructions are not hard and by using this technique you will get more than 90 with just 2-3 hours of work per night."

Just 2-3 hours per night? I do that per week; if I could get myself to do that per night I wouldn't need to pay to get a study technique.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
veloc1ty said:
"The instructions are not hard and by using this technique you will get more than 90 with just 2-3 hours of work per night."

Just 2-3 hours per night? I do that per week; if I could get myself to do that per night I wouldn't need to pay to get a study technique.
same. the amount of work i do in a week of school is very little.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
The maximum uai of people using that book was 98. It doesn't seem very special.

ccc123

HSC
Jachie said:

QFT. There is no secret to achieving 90+ people. Its a combination of hard work, natural aptitude and scaling.

Thats all there is to it- you don't have to buy any e-book to tell you that.

yer8899

HSC
ASDFGHJKL:"" said:
Yeah, I thought that too however this book is different from other ones I have seen. It is not long and just outlines one specific technique step by step. Although I have heard of these strategies, it is the format that I found supprising. I can't send you the book because it is copyrighted material. If you can already get over 90 then this book probably not for you.
camannnnnnnn

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
Well you'll have to come back in 6 months to tell us you results to prove the books effect.

HSC
A few people that I know have brought this ebook and all found the information useful, I will come back when the UAI's come out and tell you my results.

Although it says 2-3 hours, I only need to do 30 minutes to an hour because I do some in classes and study periods.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
how do you know that??
it said that on the site.

-"This strategy has been used by a number of people I know and we have all scored a UAI over 90 with the highest being 98."

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Jachie said:

Yeah, I reckon putting that $15 for premium membership for BOS looks better like I did.

Edit: 1-year-membership = $20, which is just $5 short.... um

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)