www.hscguide.com, anyone? (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
ccc123 said:
QFT. There is no secret to achieving 90+ people. Its a combination of hard work, natural aptitude and scaling.

Thats all there is to it- you don't have to buy any e-book to tell you that.
You don't NEED to. I personally agree with what you are saying. But it does seem to help some groups of people.

me121

Premium Member
HSC
ASDFGHJKL:"" said:
I recently brought the ebook from www.hscguide.com and found it really helpful. It basically outlines a strategy on how to get a UAI of over 90. It looks pretty strait foward but I will have to wait 6 months to see if the strategy actually works. Has anyone else brought this ebook and if yes, what did you think about it?
wouldn't you be better off spending that money on a text book related to one of your courses?

ASDFGHJKL:""

HSC
I agree that it takes hard work to get over 90 and this book does not say not to do hard work and as I said before it is a way to study and it is really efficient.

HSC
henry08 said:
Woudl you mind sendign me a copy?
as mentioned before I had to reboot my pc and I want to stay loyal to to guy who taught me this technique.

conics2008

HSC
rubbish.. i dont have faith in my text books. I think all the work in the text books are wrong.. I prove it my style...

Aplus

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Yeah, I reckon putting that $15 for premium membership for BOS looks better like I did.

Edit: 1-year-membership = $20, which is just $5 short.... um
I only got premium membership cause I assumed my cash would contribute to BOS.

HSC
Aplus said:
I only got premium membership cause I assumed my cash would contribute to BOS.
I am also planning to buy a premium membership next week only because this site is so awesome :)

crazathiest

HSC
No book alone can change the fact that a UAI takes hard work and determination. Waste of money, tbf.

HSC
crazathiest said:
No book alone can change the fact that a UAI takes hard work and determination. Waste of money, tbf.
I totally agree with you, all it takes is hard work, determination and flawless study technique.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
ASDFGHJKL:"" said:
I totally agree with you, all it takes is hard work, determination and flawless study technique.
hard work, determination, flawless study technique, AND natural intelligence. :D

HSC
foram said:
hard work, determination, flawless study technique, AND natural intelligence. :D
I agree with you to a certain extent however it is possible to get 90 without natural intellegence if you have a genuine interest in your subjects. If you are aiming for 99/100 then yes, you do need natural intellegence :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)