Xbox 360 Pro for $499 + four free games! (1 Viewer)

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
Are those titles actually for free dude?! .. If so how'd you manage that? Street teams get an allocation or something? Thats pretty epic if so ..

I get the feeling I'm missing something here

stazi

Nightman
HSC
biomic said:
Are those titles actually for free dude?! .. If so how'd you manage that? Street teams get an allocation or something? Thats pretty epic if so ..

I get the feeling I'm missing something here
Ok, so basically the xbox street team is a microsoft campaign to see how word of mouth can generate sales. They recruited relatively influential people to promote the xbox 360.

One of those initiatives is a referral sales program. Basically, if I convince people to buy a 360, they will send those people two free games. If I get the highest number of referrals I get an awesome free TV.

Free games have been sent to 14 of my 16 referrals thus far, so it's definitely a legit offer.

Are you thinking of getting a 360?

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
Very cool .. umm na I have mine, but a friend of mine might be trading in his 360 once it comes back from repairs for the 2nd time and going for one of those bundles - will drop you a line if he gets it back over the next week or so.

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
hot and spicy* curry

need some green curry chicken stat staz kthx.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sorry, that's not included as part of the deal

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
dam .. microsoft need to work more on their market research

stazi

Nightman
HSC
guys - apparently they are running out of the limited editions but they did just get a shipment of Mass Effect, so that could well be one of the game you receive :D

Mass Effect is so awesome!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hey staz, bought one of the 499 today would be interested if you had any free games still :)

G

Gavvvvvin

stazi said:
GAME is selling the Xbox 360 Pro Bundles for $499 at the moment. It also includes Forza 2 and Viva Pinata.

Since I'm on the street teams, let me know when you get one, and I can send you a copy of one of:
  • Forza 2 Limited Edition
  • Gears of War Limited Edition
  • Halo 3 Limited Edition

and a regular edition promo copy of some other title (not sure what is available yet, but mass effect is a possibility).

EDIT: you don't have to get the 360 from GAME, you can get it from anywhere, the GAME price was merely a heads-up
Is this deal still going? I want a piece of the action :santa:

mriethmu

HSC
stazi said:
Yeah it is, babe. I want a piece of your action.
...Did someone say action? :D
Could I get in on that action!? Pleeease stazi, i just bought a new xbox about a week ago!

Last edited:

JMH81

HSC
I bought an Xbox 360 the other day ... can I please have details sent to me to claim the free games? Thanks!

G

Gavvvvvin

im a poor man and had to settle for the arcade pack thingo can i still have some games :eek:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stasi doesnt discriminate, he puts out to everyone, even black people!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)