Xbox 360 Pro for $499 + four free games! (2 Viewers)

reemixx

HSC
N/A
Hey Stazi, is this deal still going? I'm hopefully gonna pick up a 360 with Viva Pinata and Forza 2 tomorrow from JB Hi Fi for $449. It's nationwide, right? I'm in Perth.

Could you please PM me the details :)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
bought this for the sole reason that it was cheap so i'm hitting up the 360 thread again.

also stas i'll get the info for myself and a few others (hopefully) to you tomorrow for the free games

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hey gayzzzz. remember, I MUST have all the requested info by tomorrow morning. If I don't have it, you can't get your free games. Ever.

ConjOB

HSC
proabaly to late but i got a 360 arcade month or so ago, can i get some free shit :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yes. you did. must've been quite hard to take a photograph to get free games...

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
it was really i took a few but you couldn't read the docket so iwent to enlarge it but then i forgot to bring it with me so it was a pretty big mess

stazi

Nightman
HSC
send it to me anyway and ill see what i can do. you may get one game instead of two.

reemixx

HSC
N/A
Hey stazi, quick question. Are the games sent from where you are, Sydney? Or somewhere else? And how long will they take to arrive approx? Just so I know which games to buy in the mean time ;)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
the promotion isn't running anymore if you haven't sent the stuff. if you have, they are sent from sydney. they should be sent sometime in the next few weeks, due to all the public holidays. As their stock levels are low, I wouldn't know which games they could send you at the moment.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yes to both questions :) thanks babe. fuck im tired. P&G took us on that water jet thingo at circular quay. it was orsum.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Grats on the TV, good thing you beat the fucking paedo

Spik3balloon

HSC
Thanks stazi! The courier came by today, with a lovely copy of Halo 3 (CE) and Tenchu Z :D

Congrats on your win of the TV too :)

fumanchu

HSC
Thanks stazi your a true legend! Halo 3 collectors edition and shadow run arrived today. Congrats on the tele also well deserved :uhhuh:

reemixx

HSC
N/A
Cheers stazi! Halo 3 Collector's Edition and Viva Pinata Party Animals arrived today! I know what I'll be doing tonight, haha :D

Congrats on your win, too :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)