Yaa (1 Viewer)

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
Orite. Sounds extra-curriculary. Your type of thing nic?
haha.. i had actually never heard of it but i thought i'd 'participate and help a fellow student in need' seeing as i havent contributed a non-spam post in a while... so i googled it.

i read the about section and at first i was vaguely interested but then it said something about running a business.. and eh. sounds too much like work experience type stuff.

mocktrial anyday.
(L)

your type of this sam?[p.s you'd be happy, i inspired 192831023 girls today to 'have a play with sam when you get home'

;)

mm99

HSC
im not doing it this year but i did it in year 11...it was ok. kinda fun i guess... you learn a lot from it and there's a ball at the end :)

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
I was asking because i am doing it this year, although i didn't realise that it would most likey go up till the hsc exams :mad1: ! Just wanted to know if there was someone else in the same boat as me thats all :eek:

~untitled~

HSC
Souns fun, but i dont think id have time. Haha, reminds me of year 8 a group of us ran a mock bridge building company in math class.... cept the bridges were made out of toothpicks and glue....

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
lol Well the meetings have already started so i don't think anyone can join even if they want to :p

ravdawg

HSC
I did it last year. I can't believe you're allowed to do it in yr 12, and having said that it'll most probably clash with your studies. I found it a bit much last year... i guess the moral to this story is dont become the financial director, bs no glory job :mad1: . lol

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
Well im interim mangaing director. I think ill prolly quit it closer to my trials. Only really did it for my resume :p
Now i know why they don't let you do it in year 12 >.<

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
La Divina said:
Well im interim mangaing director. I think ill prolly quit it closer to my trials. Only really did it for my resume :p

and let your group down:mad1:
it might mean alot to them and you're only doing it for ur resume?
Pathetic.

[don't mind me i'm just being an arsehole, but it is rather slack.]

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
Well i only realised the pickle im in after i started it and i really did intend to do it for experience, with the resume also being a primary reason as i admitted. And about it meaning a lot to them, i somehow doubt that because 95% of the group aren't very serious about this and the other guys wont really care whether im there or not.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
My cousin did it last year in year 11, selling T-shirts (I saw her certificate stuck on her bedroom wall :p). Apparently it went pretty well :D

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
Yeh my school is doing it this year...our company name is called junkyard designs but where not sure what we're selling yet. Im in charge of marketing and making the website. Its pretty fun, but it wastes 2 hours of my wednesday at school, of which i can stay home and sleep :)

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
Wow so you don't mind doing it although you might still have meetings during trials/hsc exams? Btw, when was your first meeting? Our company is called Admyar.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
Wow admyar thats a pretty hectic name ..umm first meeting was 2 weeks ago. we basically had to do 4 weeks work in 2 hours..which was pretty hard lol.

personally i dont really mind yaa stretching into trials, as long i keep it separate from school work. like when im at home, i dont think about yaa at all, and only in leisure time do i go and work on the website. People say its pretty rewarding at the end so i might just stick it through

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)