Yaa (1 Viewer)

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
Are you the only year 12er in your group and are the meetings held in your school?

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
haha everyone in the yaa is a 12er...and yeh meetings are held wednesday's arvo for me at school...b4 i did it was i able to leave at 12 pm..but now i have to stay till 2

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
That sucks badly because i live right across your school and they didn't give it to me there >.< and I think im the only year 12er in my group >.< and i finish at 1pm and have to stay till 3:30 >.<.
*sigh*

Itchy.Nox

HSC
Yaa is only meant to be for year 11 students i think.

La Divina according to the YAA guidelines booklet you can have a re-election.
If you're seriously considering dropping out (and letting the team down) then i'd speak to your main mentor as soon as you can, because it's a big drop to lose a managing director. And it shouldn't be about the resumee, stop being ignorant to the guidebook, it says only take up managing director position if you have a passion for it and such.

I did YAA last year, Yarrow.
We kinda sucked, i was marketing director and had alot of fun and learnt alot. Had some good ideas, but in YAA alot of people want to control the situation so i kinda got pushed aside, then at the end it was like 'we should have used your ideas'
bleh.

Some companies involve there whole schools in the production process when it's meant to be a 20 people or so group.

Random Slavery Checks plz.

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
I have decided not to drop out and I'm more into it now. I like being MD and I would not have gone for the position if I was unaware of the responsibilities that came with it. Well the woman rang me up to tell me I could do it, so I guess year 12s can do it, not to mention that drynxz's whole group are year 12s. But I understand why it's desirable that year 11s do it.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
hahah yeh my school only allows year 12 to do it now..last year it was a group of year 12 with like one or two year 11s. I would have liked to do it in year 11, since it would have been less of a hassle but still its all good in year 12.

La Divina good luck on ur managing director role, its gonna be worth it in the end.. thats what all the people who did it last year has been saying :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)