Year 10 school certificate results 2011 (1 Viewer)

Northey7

HSC
Wow, firstly congratulations to all the year 10s that have achieved fantastic results!!! Great work everyone! I dont get my results back until monday (12th december) but I have found out about 2 subjects so far!

Science: 90 (Band 6) :lol: really pleased
Computer Skills: 99 :cool: what a surprise I had considering i was assessed much lower!

Good luck everyone for next year as well! Hope you all do well. I will post my other results. Fingers and toes crossed for some good results!

Eg155

HSC
You go on your profile and in 'about me' go down to 'signature' and you enter it there :)
Dw, I'm really jealous of all the people who winged these exams, i studied 1 week straight for science- like spend a the whole weekend before questioning myself. It paid off this time, but i studied hard for my trials too and only got like 75%. Marks like that happen. Just be consistent for hsc and don't over study- your best marks come mostly from things u're naturally gifted at and can go in with virtually not study. this was the case for me in history, i went it chilled coz i love it :) z
In all, you should still be very proud of your results. My grade was pretty shocking. A girl came out with a band 3 (just made it by one mark) and was crying with excitement. She studied all term.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, firstly congratulations to all the year 10s that have achieved fantastic results!!! Great work everyone! I dont get my results back until monday (12th december) but I have found out about 2 subjects so far!

Science: 90 (Band 6) :lol: really pleased
Computer Skills: 99 :cool: what a surprise I had considering i was assessed much lower!

Good luck everyone for next year as well! Hope you all do well. I will post my other results. Fingers and toes crossed for some good results!
Same here!

premskies

HSC
May as well post my marks here, not ecstatic with them nor am I disappointed.

- Maths 85 :vcross:
- English 85 (not happy considering I am came 4th internally, and topped the trial SC exam at school) :vcross:
- Science 94 (relieved more than anything, considering I made 6 stupid MC errors)
- Geography 84 (no study)
- History 88 (No study)
- Computer Skills 95

Well done to everyone this year, averages were very high!

Eg155

HSC

- English 85 (not happy considering I am came 4th internally, and topped the trial SC exam at school) :vcross:
- Science 94 (relieved more than anything, considering I made 6 stupid MC errors)
- History 88 (No study)
- Computer Skills 95

damn it! that means we all have to slog for state rank in the hsc! :L

premskies

HSC
For people getting band 6's for science, how do you think you went in the actual test? Approximate raw mark? I'm so anxious for my science mark lol
I scored 94 and believe my raw would have been somewhere between 88ish-94.

Goodluck.

Lina3

HSC

- History 88 (No study)
- Computer Skills 95

Oh my gosh! Someone in the same boat as me!! In history I got 85%, but came 2nd internally and 1st back in yr 8. Was unpleasantly surprised....

premskies

HSC
Oh my gosh! Someone in the same boat as me!! In history I got 85%, but came 2nd internally and 1st back in yr 8. Was unpleasantly surprised....
haha and I was contemplating choosing extension english.. not very interested anymore though..

Lina3

HSC
haha and I was contemplating choosing extension english.. not very interested anymore though..
Aww you should give it a go still! The seniors I've talked to say it's really fun.

Lina3

HSC
Did anyone also get their reports today??

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Somehow 3 people in our year managed 99 in Computing (which I really was NOT expecting considering our school rank is only like 400)
My school is ranked similar to that and we got 2 students with 100 in computing! :)

But, we always lose our better students to other schools :(

Focus is Key

HSC
So many people were saying that if they give you estimates (illness/misadventure) that you're results are stuffed but I didn't find that at all. I guess its because my internal results were strong:

English- 2nd/170ish
Maths- 3/170
Science- 1/170
History- 1/170 (1 mark diff between 1st and 2nd)
Geo- 1/170

such_such

HSC
Great results! Remember people, as quoted by my tutor teacher, "SC is only good to wipe your ass with" (excuse the language). It's HSC that matters!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)