Year 11 2014 Chat :) (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
He so I've been talking to this guys for a few weeks now and we've gotten more close. I'm pretty sure he likes me.. It's a bit obvious, and he's asked me to go out with him on the weekend.
The thing is, I am confused. He's really nice and I like him but he's not my type of guy. He's a rebel and I'm good. Not to be racist at all but he's also musleum/Leb and I'm completely opposite. I am so confused what to do, he is such a nice guy but we are so different! Please help!?

ATAR goal 90+
Advanced English, 2u Maths, Chemistry, Biology, PDHPE & Visual Arts
My dear, this be no relationship thread
Most of us are here because we are single

turntaker

HSC
He so I've been talking to this guys for a few weeks now and we've gotten more close. I'm pretty sure he likes me.. It's a bit obvious, and he's asked me to go out with him on the weekend.
The thing is, I am confused. He's really nice and I like him but he's not my type of guy. He's a rebel and I'm good. Not to be racist at all but he's also musleum/Leb and I'm completely opposite. I am so confused what to do, he is such a nice guy but we are so different! Please help!?

ATAR goal 90+
Well if you want to get a good atar you shouldn't start a relationship at this. Stage, also how are you completely opposite?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC

ATAR goal 90+
TBH This should be put into the the Love and Relationships Thread, but honestly if he's a nice guy and you actually feel love towards him then continue doing so :D

+ Get to know the other side of him before you really decide on going into a relationship with him, and just be careful there are those guys out there who will break a woman's heart without care :/

Hope this crappy love guru advice was of some use :D

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
TBH This should be put into the the Love and Relationships Thread, but honestly if he's a nice guy and you actually feel love towards him then continue doing so :D

+ Get to know the other side of him before you really decide on going into a relationship with him, and just be careful there are those guys out there who will break a woman's heart without care :/

Hope this crappy love guru advice was of some use :D
Crisium the love and relationships guru strikes again

lavender1001

HSC

ATAR goal 90+
If you really love him, you could always elope. {5 star advice}

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Don't BOS noobies actually check the threads first before they post?

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Wait. So if you think I'm white, like this post. Just curious as to what people think :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)