Year 11 2014 Chat :) (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavender1001

HSC
I am thinking of a more important and interesting job for you(don't ask me what is it since I need to think about it):)by the way, the whole reason why I am reiterating for everyone to come early is that apparently there are a quite a lot of year 11s coming-like from outside of bored of studies, and there are predicted at least 80 people are coming-so the small room will likely to be filled up(very quickly for that matter)...but for now-yes, you are taking care of the roll list:)
Is there really 80 people coming?! How big is the meeting room? By the way, on the English seminar thread, you wrote that there are only 47 people coming...so is it 80 or 47??? :/ There's so many people coming. :O

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Is there really 80 people coming?! How big is the meeting room? By the way, on the English seminar thread, you wrote that there are only 47 people coming...so is it 80 or 47??? :/ There's so many people coming. :O
I know right... I'm probs gonna be there by 9-9:30am

turntaker

HSC
Who thinks I'm Asian haha

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
The room isn't that big tbh. Heck, we were fortunate to just fit everyone for the maths seminar considering there were more people attending than what we anticipated.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
The room isn't that big tbh. Heck, we were fortunate to just fit everyone for the maths seminar considering there were more people attending than what we anticipated.
I'm going early, that is all

neysta

HSC
He so I've been talking to this guys for a few weeks now and we've gotten more close. I'm pretty sure he likes me.. It's a bit obvious, and he's asked me to go out with him on the weekend.
The thing is, I am confused. He's really nice and I like him but he's not my type of guy. He's a rebel and I'm good. Not to be racist at all but he's also musleum/Leb and I'm completely opposite. I am so confused what to do, he is such a nice guy but we are so different! Please help!?

ATAR goal 90+
Advanced English, 2u Maths, Chemistry, Biology, PDHPE & Visual Arts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)