Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enoilgam

HSC
Maybe it was just me? The friendships I formed online, when I met them in real life it was so much more easier to talk. It was awkward for like the first 5 minutes, but once you get over that initial shock then usually everything is put into perspective, I guess that's just my experiences maybe.
I think it's more if you get really close or something - but everyone is different (I'm old fashioned as well).

turntaker

HSC
Ohhh, gosh darn it! My bad :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just don't have the patience to read. However I have been lately forcing myself to read Looking for Alaska without actually skipping pages lol.

simmyyy

HSC
I think it's more if you get really close or something - but everyone is different (I'm old fashioned as well).
Yep we all have our ways! :) and I guess so, each individual is unique.

simmyyy

HSC
I just don't have the patience to read. However I have been lately forcing myself to read Looking for Alaska without actually skipping pages lol.
Ahah trust me once you get the hang of it, you won't be able to put books down. Once you finish looking for Alaska check out divergent :) it's a really good book.

simmyyy

HSC
Didn't feel like sleeping :p
Ahaha! Em and I along with a bunch of other friends tried to watch the movie, but it contained a lot of, how do I put this? Adult material. Hopefully the book isn't as bad.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Ahaha! Em and I along with a bunch of other friends tried to watch the movie, but it contained a lot of, how do I put this? Adult material. Hopefully the book isn't as bad.

I would say it's quite adult ish. I don't mind that, but not sure about you.

It is a really interesting book! Getting inside the head of a scum who had no ethics and rips people off lol. It's also really funny!

simmyyy

HSC
I don't mind it that much either tbh. It's on my reading list now, just got to finish off great expectations first :D

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I love how justem is pissed off at this so called 'couple thing', whereas I'm like "meh. It's for the lols." :haha:

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Yep she was pissed.

Btw: let us have a moment of silence for the dearly loved simmyy, who was butchered by justEM (on a rainy weekday).

Last edited:

TiarneShinae

HSC
Hey Guys,
I really need help with a case study for Business!
Just wondering if anyone has done one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)