• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmyyy

HSC
Yup, last exam!

Yeah, I much prefer to understand the theory and apply it rather than memorising. That's why I like maths, economics and chemistry (to an extent).
I totally agree with you, I think I'm better suited to memorising though, which is probably why I like legal studies the most. I feel as if English would probs be the best subject because as long as one is able to bullshit and have some sort of evidence the marks can be achieved no matter what the themes or thesis is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I feel as if English would probs be the best subject because as long as one is able to bullshit and have some sort of evidence the marks can be achieved no matter what the themes or thesis is.
Yeah, but the better phrased your argument is and greater control of the English language you demonstrate the more convincing your argument sounds. And English is as much about proving your argument as it is about convincing people your argument is solid.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
I can't believe a third of year 11 has nearly finished :(

tumtoom

HSC
I can't believe a third of year 11 has nearly finished :(
I wish it'd slow down...
As while I don't particularly like year 11 it is tonnes better than year 12!
I am dreading term 4 sm, and because of this NSW assigned schedule our 5-6 week holiday will be ruined :(

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I wish it'd slow down...
As while I don't particularly like year 11 it is tonnes better than year 12!
I am dreading term 4 sm, and because of this NSW assigned schedule our 5-6 week holiday will be ruined :(
lol, we haven't even started year 12 yet, relax!

tumtoom

HSC
lol, we haven't even started year 12 yet, relax!
I know, I know.
I shall try honestly try to.
But it doesn't help that I'm receiving soo many of results for this terms assessments all tomorrow... it's a little daunting you see

flyingmwa

HSC
I know, I know.
I shall try honestly try to.
But it doesn't help that I'm receiving soo many of results for this terms assessments all tomorrow... it's a little daunting you see
Ikr! Dont wanna go to english tmr! :(

matchalolz

HSC
i've been writing syllabus notes for supply and demand in economics, is it normal that my notes just for these two chapters are already 10+ pages long and i haven't even finished?

matchalolz

HSC
You're not alone! Fair amount of work to do in every subject + 2 assessments among those. Oh how wrong I was thinking I'd have two weeks off to relax! :(
i'm moving houses as well so there goes a few days that i could use to study

Simran-

HSC
I was going to pick ext English! I feel one day I'm going to regret not picking it. Wow you do a lot of units!! It must be super time consuming to manage it all!! I don't intend on dropping anything, maybe just SOR, I'll see how it goes, wbu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ext eng is great :D
I do 16 units. There is alot of work especially for Bio, Legal, English and maths.
Im gonna be dropping Maths.
I actually chose SOR coz we're doing Buddhism and Hinduism as the 2 depth studies for the HSC, so I will be definitely keeping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)