Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSC
Such a cool thread, hope everyone here has an amazing school year!
I'm pretty nervous for the first time about going back to school. I feel silly because one of the main things I'm stressed about is school equipment :p, my school has a school stationery list on their website and for one of my subjects (cafs), it says we need: ''3 x 128 page A4 exercise books'', I'm scared to go out and buy stuff I won't end up using because other people just bought one exercise book and that was sufficient. I'm just nervous in general, haha.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Such a cool thread, hope everyone here has an amazing school year!
I'm pretty nervous for the first time about going back to school. I feel silly because one of the main things I'm stressed about is school equipment :p, my school has a school stationery list on their website and for one of my subjects (cafs), it says we need: ''3 x 128 page A4 exercise books'', I'm scared to go out and buy stuff I won't end up using because other people just bought one exercise book and that was sufficient. I'm just nervous in general, haha.
haha that's cute
most exciting thing about starting year 11 was buying stationery. if you do maths, you'll need the extra exercise books (unless you don't do your homework lol)

myinnermonkey

Time Lord Companion
HSC
:D Hello, fellow 2015'ers!

haha that's cute
most exciting thing about starting year 11 was buying stationery. if you do maths, you'll need the extra exercise books (unless you don't do your homework lol)
Ooh! I LOVE buying stationery and organising it; it's what I look forward to every year! But in my junior years, my attempt to be organised were always in vain, hehe, I guess I have to change that. Haha! Yeah, for maths last year, there were people who'd already used multiple books by the start of the second semester, whereas there was me, who used a single book for the entire year due to not doing my homework :D

historia

HSC
Hey everyone! I'm new to the whole BoredofStudies community and am in year 11 this year haha.

So I'm doing Ext English, Ext Maths, Modern history, Ancient history, Legal studies and VA.
Can anyone tell me from experience if Modern ties in very well with Legal studies? I was thinking of dropping a history if the workload got too much during the year.
I don't do legal, but supposedly it's fairly essay based so I guess the practice of writing essays could help? Modern is very interesting though anyways, and just as a bit of advice, I wouldn't think too much about what you want to drop just yet, just try to approach everything with an open mind. Best of luck

ivorybranches

HSC
Yes! Thank you for making this thread hehe
Good luck to everyone!
Sorry if this sounds stalkerish but holycrap @justem I think we might just be best friends, I love your tastes in music (#hoodlum) and books!! :headbang:

mrpali

HSC
Good luck to everyone this year and hope they all achieve their potential best! :)
This year will fly by so quickly, everyone have fun and study hard

lightthefuze

HSC
Hey guys, I'm taking CAFS next year but I'm having second thoughts (crappy teachers, not-so-dedicated classmates, non-challenging environment, irp :/). I'm planning on replacing CAFS with Modern. I'm keeping Ancient, that means that I'll be doing both histories. Thoughts?

Sent from my RM-825_apac_australia_new_zealand_278 using Tapatalk

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
haha that's cute
Literally my favorite thing in the world to do is stationery shopping even though i always end up buying useless things that i never use. Its just so much fun choosing things :))

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Yes! Thank you for making this thread hehe
Good luck to everyone!
Sorry if this sounds stalkerish but holycrap @justem I think we might just be best friends, I love your tastes in music (#hoodlum) and books!! :headbang:
aw you're not stalkerish at all!! that's so cool though, i hardly know of people who have my taste in books and music, i think we're long lost twins haha

J280

HSC
Hey guys, I'm taking CAFS next year but I'm having second thoughts (crappy teachers, not-so-dedicated classmates, non-challenging environment, irp :/). I'm planning on replacing CAFS with Modern. I'm keeping Ancient, that means that I'll be doing both histories. Thoughts?

That's fine as long as you actually want to do Modern :)

Disfigurate

HSC

Well, at the end of the day, it's up to you! If you feel like the environment you're going to be in for CAFS this year is going to be very unappealing and distracting (your classmates will probably be mucking around as they're not dedicated), then change to Modern History. But if you don't like Modern History, then there's no point doing something you don't like. I personally like Modern History but others may not.

macrazy

HSC
Hey everyone! Glad to see someone started this thread (I feel a lot of time being spent on here coming up) :) Good luck to everyone over the next two years and I look forward to (hopefully) a lot of fun here with you all :)

lightthefuze

HSC
So excited to be part of a great group of BOSers this year, we'll all see each other grow and develop over the next two years! (how cute) Good luck to all and may these final years of high school be prosperous, healthy and happy

J280

HSC
So excited to be part of a great group of BOSers this year, we'll all see each other grow and develop over the next two years! (how cute) Good luck to all and may these final years of high school be prosperous, healthy and happy

Likewise, really excited :)

roonneyge

HSC

Thanks I hope so too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)