Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmyyy

HSC
I can tell you right now that the first meat is normally awkward as hell
Hmm, I think once I know who is who, then I would be alright, I'm okay with Talking to new people I guess ahah

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Well, I didn't find it too awkward - I was just more quiet lol
actually, when I went to my first meat - I immediately approached a group cause I was like, "yolo why not talk to some peeps"

turned out the group consisted of:

- LIJ
- enoilgam
- RN
- madharris
- deswa1
- strawberrye
- rumbleroar
- anomalousdecay
- asianese
- makematics
- justem

so yeah, twas a solid meat

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
Can someone tell me what is going on with this seminar thing.. And who is carrot. Ok thanks :)

simmyyy

HSC
Can someone tell me what is going on with this seminar thing.. And who is carrot. Ok thanks :)
there is a meat on Tuesday next week at USYD, it's a study meat and there will be two seminars, one that is maths related and another that is to be decided :)

matchalolz

HSC
there is a meat on Tuesday next week at USYD, it's a study meat and there will be two seminars, one that is maths related and another that is to be decided :)
hmm i might be interested in going

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
You guys should come =)

The students who attended this same seminar two years ago are still posting regularly now.

matchalolz

HSC
I know those f33ls girl, I was walking from school today and the wind was literally raping my skirt and sending leaves flying into my face. lol
omg so my train home got cancelled and i was waiting at the station in the freaking cold for 30 mins :cold:
i was playing 2048 and trying to get the 8192 tile got so close but died :p haha 30 solid minutes wasted there

lavender1001

HSC
omg so my train home got cancelled and i was waiting at the station in the freaking cold for 30 mins :cold:
i was playing 2048 and trying to get the 8192 tile got so close but died :p haha 30 solid minutes wasted there
Woah, u were trying to get the 8192 tile?! My highest ever was the 1024 tile, lol, that noobness...:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)