• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enoilgam

HSC
What happened in 2013?

You make this sound so epic
I am a drama queen - in 2013, NS was dead because a lot of people had left and no one had replaced them (which meant the site as a whole went quiet).

Shazia25

HSC
Me too! Its rather scary thinking that in a few months we'll be in year 12, and a bit after that... we're out in the world!!:read:

turntaker

HSC
Hey justim

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Hey guys when do u have ur yearlies?
I have an assessment task before it and another after the exams..

matchalolz

HSC
right now i'm sitting outside reading my economics textbook and writing notes :sun: it's so nice and warm

matchalolz

HSC
Same here. Need to space out my study; don't wanna cram like last time.

lol, after my mission trip I need to start my Economics assignment

-----

And how was the meat?
actually stuff eco, i'm just chilling for now. Luckily the only assessment left for eco is yearly for me :) all the rest are done already! did you say assignment??? we never get assignments for eco! we always have to revise stuff, and then go into class and write an essay, plus yearly or half yearlies.

meat wasn't as awkward as i thought it would be :) carrot's presentation was really good! I wish I could have met you though~ not much year 11s there

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
actually stuff eco, i'm just chilling for now. Luckily the only assessment left for eco is yearly for me :) all the rest are done already! did you say assignment??? we never get assignments for eco! we always have to revise stuff, and then go into class and write an essay, plus yearly or half yearlies.

meat wasn't as awkward as i thought it would be :) carrot's presentation was really good! I wish I could have met you though~ not much year 11s there
Lucky, in term 1 we did a report which was hell cause there's so much to research.

Yeah, you eventually get used to meats. :p

matchalolz

HSC
Lucky, in term 1 we did a report which was hell cause there's so much to research.

Yeah, you eventually get used to meats. :p
Haha it's not that great actually, coz like, research = 10 A4 pages, then you have to summarise, and go into class with only 40 minutes to write the essay! whoop de doo. you always end up knowing more content than you need but have no idea what they're going to ask so you need to research thoroughly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)