• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

studded

HSC
I really haven't improved much since last year. I continue to leave major assessments up until the the last day or even hour before they are due, and I've fallen into a habit of procrastination so deeply that I lack motivation to complete simple homework tasks.

Welp. :drink:

matchalolz

HSC
I really haven't improved much since last year. I continue to leave major assessments up until the the last day or even hour before they are due, and I've fallen into a habit of procrastination so deeply that I lack motivation to complete simple homework tasks.

Welp. :drink:
sometimes I procrastinate showering, just saying :haha:
I actually had really bad study habits until the half yearlies were over :p now i think i'm slowly improving because I realised how much work i need to put in to get the results I want!

for my economics half yearly I literally left my study until the day of the exam. Luckily my exam was at 12, so i literally woke up at 5am because I really wanted to get a good mark. It was the most stressful experience ever, and so I guess I really learned from that experience to never ever do it again. If you really care about your studies you'll eventually come across an experience that may change your attitude, however, if you're still like whatever stuff work, then don't expect it to be easy. Do you have any idea why you lack motivation? What are your goals? I know that we're still in year 11 and still have time but don't let this illusion fool you because time passes so quickly and you need to figure things out ASAP

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
thanks :D i studied really hard on some days but was slack on others~ i think i'm also going to make a timetable so that my study is not as aimless haha how are your studies going, maths genius? also, what's with your new atar aim?
1) I haven't been productive at all

2) I am no maths genius

3) What's wrong with my ATAR aim ? :haha:

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
wtf Crisium are u even being legit 30+ ?! I swear you can bloody get 97 are u even being srs bby ?!

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I think I am the laziest shit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

flyingmwa

HSC
wtf Crisium are u even being legit 30+ ?! I swear you can bloody get 97 are u even being srs bby ?!
Ikr! Like wth!! Idk why some people underestimate themselves! Surely he will easily get 95+. Hard work equals to great results and I know you will definitely put in the effort! :)

rawrliongirl

HSC
First week of holidays over :( this is not fair.
AND IM SO UPSET NEYMAR IS INJURED!!! Poor thing :"( it must be so painful:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)