• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavender1001

HSC
btw, i am going to the ngo and sons thing in paramatta so we can meet each other!
Ooo which day and time?! I just learnt this today but you know for this global maths comp, this kid from my tutor (think his name is Praveen) came first in the WORLD. Loike woteven.
Anyway yeah, mirin' dat but remember that u have to revise ur notes every week cuz then you'll forget! :)

matchalolz

HSC
Lol thats what Em's doing. Im only a 4u maths kid cuz Im asian and ∴ good at maths, bad at duh engrish. XD
I'm thinking of taking 4u math as well :p

lol this girl in my grade was asking me if I was going to take up 4u english and I almost died laughing

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Ooo which day and time?! I just learnt this today but you know for this global maths comp, this kid from my tutor (think his name is Praveen) came first in the WORLD. Loike woteven.
Anyway yeah, mirin' dat but remember that u have to revise ur notes every week cuz then you'll forget! :)
I haven't gone there yet but will go there in 2 or 3 weeks time for an exam :)

matchalolz

HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If it helps I really wanted to go to your school
haha really? I didn't have a particular school I wanted to go to but I really wanted to go to a co-ed. Sadly my parents had different plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)