• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
ooo the thread is still up.
so, i dont officially start year 12 until about week 3.
Today was horrible and my afternoon has been the biggest fail. I got out at 1pm and what have I done all afternoon? I've eaten, watched videos and slept and I'm about to play LoL. I'm deliberately trying to avoid my maths homework because it looks hard and confusing and I was lost in class so yay me! Great way to start off my HSC year!!
The small amount of positivity and hope that I had is now gone.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
In full seriousness. Please do go hard out from day 1 2015'ers. I didn't try this time last year and just watched anime all day and i am honestly still feeling the adverse effects of doing that

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
In full seriousness. Please do go hard out from day 1 2015'ers. I didn't try this time last year and just watched anime all day and i am honestly still feeling the adverse effects of doing that

This guy speaks the truth...

(Only I instead procrastinating on online card games instead )

rawrliongirl

HSC
dont know whether to drop chem? im dying in maths and my chemistry isnt much better. i already got the first part of my major project for multimedia which is due in week 7 and im wondering whether bio, chem, maths, advanced english, multimedia and modern history is too much?

matchalolz

HSC
tbh after today i remember why i hate school fml, we officially started today, like today! wow so intense, i should be working but *procrastinates*

matchalolz

HSC
so i'm picking up senior science... i can drop one other subject, not rly sure which one..... ;^;
from previous posts I got the impression you didn't like chemistry much? maybe drop that, or is there something you hate more?

matchalolz

HSC
dont know whether to drop chem? im dying in maths and my chemistry isnt much better. i already got the first part of my major project for multimedia which is due in week 7 and im wondering whether bio, chem, maths, advanced english, multimedia and modern history is too much?
i would keep it for now

matchalolz

HSC
I only just did it today haha
I'm thinking of dropping modern history because I'm not going overly great in it... I could drop Japanese but Its a worthwhile subject
keep japanese, I regret not continuing and listening to my parents who kept whining that it's "such a useless subject". Do it for me :haha: jokes, but I think jap is more worthwhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)