Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Just a general question, usually does ee2 scale ok? Obviously not as my as mx1 but still does it scale well at all ?

ingeniarius

HSC
What subjects does everyone get tutored for? Currently I'm only being tutored for Maths but I think that Physics and Chem are going to need to be remedied. I have a private tutor for Maths as it wasn't always my strong point and it stresses me out at the best of times.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
What subjects does everyone get tutored for? Currently I'm only being tutored for Maths but I think that Physics and Chem are going to need to be remedied. I have a private tutor for Maths as it wasn't always my strong point and it stresses me out at the best of times.
Already said this so many times, but I'm getting tutored for 2U and 3U maths, and English Advanced.

Why do you need tutoring for Chemistry and Physics?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
It seems that their method of teaching must have really changed when they opened the Eastwood centre. When I was with Delta 95% of the time it just focused on refining essays. :haha: (probably because of different teachers, whatnot)

Anyway, if you think it is worth $120 per week then that's fine. (once I started working after the hsc I realised how much that actually was lol)
By the end of this, we will be the experts on Delta since we would've been there and done that. :haha:

ingeniarius

HSC
Why do you need tutoring for Chemistry and Physics?
Science's don't come naturally to me, although I enjoy them and work hard. I'm worried my marks aren't going to be good.
Edit: I enjoy science, I didn't just choose them for scaling, in case anyone gets the wrong idea. My marks are good, just not great.

J280

HSC
Maths and Physics for me. (sometimes I just fall behind or get ahead of school)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Haha I wish I had the capability for mx2

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
Heck, I might turn up to year 12 subject selections semi suicidal and pick both 4U English and maths

It's certainly something's that's entered my mind before (doing both extensions, that is)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Don't worry, they all scale quite well so if you end up smashing EE1 and EE2 it'll work favourably (for example, 47/50 in EE1 goes to 99.3). :)
You've made me feel so relieved, now I just have to work my butt off

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Heck, I might turn up to year 12 subject selections semi suicidal and pick both 4U English and maths

It's certainly something's that's entered my mind before (doing both extensions, that is)
Suicidal is very yes.
But in honesty go for it!

Examine

same
HSC

The person who was dux at my school for year 7-10 ended up doing that. (I found it interesting that she still picked 12 units in year 12, even though she accelerated Business Studies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)