• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyRain

HSC
Well, well, well. Today was actually better than what I had anticipated.
We all started periods 1 and 2 by gathering in the hall to talk about year 11 and all that other stuff.
Then Lunch.
P3: G Maths was actually pretty good. Awesome teacher, not bad class environment :)
P4: Business Studies was meh. I hate the classroom (too hot, no air conditioning :( ), hate the class environment and most of the students (SOO disruptive), and worst of all we don't even have a business studies teacher!!! We're left with a substitute until further notice.
Recess
P5: Adv English was actually better than expected. Very organised and consise teacher. And the best thing is that the first text we study is the one I read in the holidays :)

Overall pretty good experience, some minor niggles i.e. business studies. In total I haz 10 free periods [1 last period on wednesdays of Week 2 and 3, and early leave or 2 periods free every thursday :)]

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Well, well, well. Today was actually better than what I had anticipated.
We all started periods 1 and 2 by gathering in the hall to talk about year 11 and all that other stuff.
Then Lunch.
P3: G Maths was actually pretty good. Awesome teacher, not bad class environment :)
P4: Business Studies was meh. I hate the classroom (too hot, no air conditioning :( ), hate the class environment and most of the students (SOO disruptive), and worst of all we don't even have a business studies teacher!!! We're left with a substitute until further notice.
Recess
P5: Adv English was actually better than expected. Very organised and consise teacher. And the best thing is that the first text we study is the one I read in the holidays :)

Overall pretty good experience, some minor niggles i.e. business studies. In total I haz 10 free periods [1 last period on wednesdays of Week 2 and 3, and early leave or 2 periods free every thursday :)]
10 frees!?

IcyRain

HSC
We're not even allowed to at our school.
Hmm... Really? I asked my english teacher who also happens to be our year coordinator, and he said it was fine as long as you are doing the work.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Hmm... Really? I asked my english teacher who also happens to be our year coordinator, and he said it was fine as long as you are doing the work.
Well, the school did say something about bringing your own laptop in year 12 so that's a given.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I have chemistry, society and culture, biology and 2 Unit math tomorrow

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I have chemistry, society and culture, biology and 2 Unit math tomorrow
I have an early for 3U maths, double economics, English Advanced, free period, then sport for two periods, and after that I have an after class for modern history.

To summarise, I'm gonna be exhausted.

IcyRain

HSC
Tomorrow, two SoR lessons, one legal studies, 2 free periods :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)