Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
i love this weather! it's so dark and gloomy and cold and raining! xD c: ^.^

Hkaur_

HSC
Helloo people.. hope yous are having a great Sunday ... :)

rawrliongirl

HSC
Mmmmm it's a read a book in bed kinda day. :)
it would be the perfect day to snuggle up and watch movies with that special someone...IF I HAD ONE LOL :') #foreveralone :p
Since I'm too tired to do work...I decided today would be my "catch up on TV Shows" day. So I'm here in my nice warm bed watching Resurrection.. alone...cos im forever alone bahahah

Hkaur_

HSC
hii, i am because I love this weather and my bed is warm :3 i have an electric blanket :'D hope you're having a great day too!
yerr the weathers good, oh coolios ... my house is like soo cold tho , perks of living in a farm house with no heating :S and I have to clean my room and wardrobe in this coldness.

rawrliongirl

HSC
yerr the weathers good, oh coolios ... my house is like soo cold tho , perks of living in a farm house with no heating :S and I have to clean my room and wardrobe in this coldness.
naww, my house is cold too, it's an old house :/ i should clean my desk cos it's a mess but i ceebs..MUST WATCH RESURRECTION :eek:

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
I was thinking while studying parametrics... If there is a tutor called focus college, there should be a tutor called directrix college since they're equidistance from the vertex :3

moonshoes

HSC
N/A
it would be the perfect day to snuggle up and watch movies with that special someone...IF I HAD ONE LOL :') #foreveralone :p
Since I'm too tired to do work...I decided today would be my "catch up on TV Shows" day. So I'm here in my nice warm bed watching Resurrection.. alone...cos im forever alone bahahah
Hahaha! Resurrection is your special someone :D

buitifulpeople

HSC
Guys I need help with picking a jersey name (idk why my grade wants them so early but oh well)

It's a max 15 characters; I'd like a punny name (my surname's Bui) that doesn't seem too girly (because I'm a guy)

The only things I have so far are "fabuilous" and "(not) dr bui" and "bob the BUIlder"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)