• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annick98

HSC
Hi everyone,

You all seem nice and smart :)
I'm new here and I do:
advanced english, english extension 1, modern history, economics, french contineurs, business studies and legal studies. For year 12 i'm going to drop business and economics and pick up french extension and english extension 2. I want to be a lawyer when I finish school and I go to a selective school.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I do:
advanced english, english extension 1, modern history, economics, french contineurs, business studies and legal studies. For year 12 i'm going to drop business and economics and pick up french extension and english extension 2. I want to be a lawyer when I finish school and I go to a selective school.
Hi, nice to meet you :) I'm dangerouss ~

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I do:
Hey Welcome to BoS :D

My subjects are in my signature if you're wondering :D

But for Year 12 I plan to pick up Extension 2 Mathematics and drop both Economics and Business Studies :D

I go to a school ranked in the 60's and as for what what I want to do, I am yet to figure that out :/

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
Thank god for holidays. I felt like a zombie by the end of this term.

flyingmwa

HSC
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I do:
Welcome to BOS! I am flying! :)

Simran-

HSC
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I do:
Hey :D
Im Simran. I see we share some common subjects! I do 3U English, Adv Maths, Biology, Legal Studies, SAC, French Continuers, Hindi and SOR 1.
I'd like to study combined law too :D

matchalolz

HSC
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I do:
hi, and welcome to the forum :D my subjects are english extension, maths extension, economics, business studies and financial services. I'm dropping english extension next year, and will take up 4u maths if I manage to smarten myself up in time :p

Simran-

HSC
Got 15/15 for my English assessment!
I was the last one to present (oral presentation), and after seeing everyone else's...I thought I'd get like a 12 or 13.

simmyyy

HSC
Hey :D
Im Simran. I see we share some common subjects! I do 3U English, Adv Maths, Biology, Legal Studies, SAC, French Continuers, Hindi and SOR 1.
I'd like to study combined law too :D
Simran, can we get any more similar? I want to do law too!

simmyyy

HSC
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I do:
hey, I'm simmy :)
Welcome to bos! I hope you enjoy it here! :)

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I was the last one to present (oral presentation), and after seeing everyone else's...I thought I'd get like a 12 or 13.
What the ...

Congrats that's an amazing mark :D

I wish I was that good at english :D

matchalolz

HSC
congrats! hehe so jelly of your mark :tongue:

simmyyy

HSC
I'm damn sure we have even more things in common :D
What do you want to study with law?
do commerce and law and possibly get into corporate law, but I'm also considering criminal law :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)