Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Hey guys how was ur day ?

I did soo much studying today and it's my birthday today, now i'm 15 :) If i was in the united states, then I could start driving...

turntaker

HSC

I did soo much studying today and it's my birthday today, now i'm 15 :) If i was in the united states, then I could start driving...
happy birthday!, I studied as well but not too much lol.

flyingmwa

HSC

Wow you studied on the most special day of your life???
I wish you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUTURMED!! Hope you had a great day studying ahaha. May you always smile and spread happiness that you are always full of!!!

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Wow you studied on the most special day of your life???
I wish you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUTURMED!! Hope you had a great day studying ahaha. May you always smile and spread happiness that you are always full of!!!
Thank you soo much, words cannot describe ur awesomeness :D

matchalolz

HSC

Happy Birthday~ how are you even bothered to study on your birthday?! I myself only studied 3.5 hours today :haha:
I turned 15 too back in year 10, and I really wanted to start driving, now I'm 16 but can't be bothered anymore lol

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Happy Birthday~ how are you even bothered to study on your birthday?! I myself only studied 3.5 hours today :haha:
I turned 15 too back in year 10, and I really wanted to start driving, now I'm 16 but can't be bothered anymore lol
I'm going to study for 3 hours later lol

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
thanks :) I'm sure you can study 5+ hours everyday from now on :D

tumtoom

HSC

Aww happy brithday!
I loved being 15. I just hate the number 16. Can't wait to get the beautiful 17.

matchalolz

HSC
How much study are you guys getting in the holidays?
trying to get 5 hours per day, realistically it's like 3 hours every 2 days lol fail. but i think it takes time to get used to studying regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)