• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I dropped it and switched to eco~ I'm dead scared of mummies - and tut was like the second topic so haha :D How's modeeeeeern? CC:
that's good to know :haha:

modern is alright. some of the content is interesting, but there's a lot of reading and rote-learning

Fiction

HSC
that's good to know :haha:

modern is alright. some of the content is interesting, but there's a lot of reading and rote-learning
haha xD Aren't you?:p

LOL you seem to be stuck with heaps of rote-learning subjs :p Carry them skills across subjects like a boss//shot

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
haha xD Aren't you?:p

LOL you seem to be stuck with heaps of rote-learning subjs :p Carry them skills across subjects like a boss//shot
no lol

tbh, maths is the only subject I genuinely like cause it's just intuitive

Fiction

HSC
no lol

tbh, maths is the only subject I genuinely like cause it's just intuitive
Dude, don't be shy :p It's ok to say you're scared of mummies haha
I'm kidding. RESPECT :O

I thought you liked eco?

zaadifyable

HSC
The only subject that I regret picking is Chemistry. The subject isnt bad, but come on, my teacher didnt even give us half of the theory that is related to the syllabus dot points. Everybody in my class is dropping it if the teacher has us again in year 12. Now I'm just relying on scabbing off notes from friends and the internet.

astroman

HSC
The only subject that I regret picking is Chemistry. The subject isnt bad, but come on, my teacher didnt even give us half of the theory that is related to the syllabus dot points. Everybody in my class is dropping it if the teacher has us again in year 12. Now I'm just relying on scabbing off notes from friends and the internet.
should start making your own personal notes for better understanding

Fiction

HSC
aww :c lol if everyone in your class drops, is your teacher = unemployed? 8D

zaadifyable

HSC
haha, nah, I think she would just torture another class. But I highly doubt it, a lot of people in my class do chemistry tutoring, and have done so for 2 years or more. All my friends from my stream are quitting; so I shall be lonely next year, in my lonely row of four tables.
I should really do my own notes, but wow, the only theory that I have which is helpful for my prelim exams are only about the history of the atom. Im still fighting to stay alive though...
man, I should really go chem tutoring

Fiction

HSC
haha, nah, I think she would just torture another class. But I highly doubt it, a lot of people in my class do chemistry tutoring, and have done so for 2 years or more. All my friends from my stream are quitting; so I shall be lonely next year, in my lonely row of four tables.
I should really do my own notes, but wow, the only theory that I have which is helpful for my prelim exams are only about the history of the atom. Im still fighting to stay alive though...
man, I should really go chem tutoring
This is really off-topic but I love your siggie<3 It's so pretty :D

zaadifyable

HSC
This is really off-topic but I love your siggie<3 It's so pretty :D
haha, thanks. It should have been longer, and prettier but the site only lets 500 characters, so i had to cut down some when coding. Plus about half of it is missing. :p

Fiction

HSC
haha, thanks. It should have been longer, and prettier but the site only lets 500 characters, so i had to cut down some when coding. Plus about half of it is missing. :p
Still so pretty<3 I like your colour schemes :p and how you composed all the pics haha

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
lol got fked by physics and whole cohort was fked by engo and math
brahh thats nasty bro... at least its only prelims LOL <-- legit my excuse when failing exams (Y)

Lulu :D Long time no see xD
Heyy bruvva. yea ive been inactive recently... friekn prelim exams... good luck with your prelim exams :) its liek in week 8-9 ayy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)