Year 11 Chemistry Papers (NEW SYLLABUS) (1 Viewer)

affluffinuf

HSC
Can you also send the project academy 2018 prelim chemistry practice exam to me, please?

Thank you

TheShy

HSC
MIght be late, but it would be great if you could send it!

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Given the activity here I would ask users to please exercise caution in this thread for requesting what is likely to be a copyrighted resource from a private company.

Copyright concerns have been raised to us by companies in the past and we have had to take interventionary actions as a result. I do not want history to repeat itself.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Given the activity here I would ask users to please exercise caution in this thread for requesting what is likely to be a copyrighted resource from a private company.

Copyright concerns have been raised to us by companies in the past and we have had to take interventionary actions as a result. I do not want history to repeat itself.
Would your account get banned or something? Just curious.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Would your account get banned or something? Just curious.
We would assess the appropriate action based on the circumstances. We would only resort to a ban if the situation is serious enough to warrant it.

I have no issues with people sharing resources but would appreciate users respect the copyright laws when private company owned marerial is involved (especially on a public forum). We’ve been ‘stung’ on this issue before where companies have called out distribution of their copyrighted materials without permission on the site. I don’t want to go through that again.

ProjectAcademy

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone! Project Academy here.

Thank you Trebla for warning about copyrighted materials.

However, in this one particular case, we know that the first years of a new syllabus can be tough due to the lack of resources, so we're happy to share this to those who are yet to sit their exams!

Here are a few resources that have been shared by our staff online.
All the best for the exams ❤

- The Project Academy team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)