• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 11: Need a few course/pathway ideas (3 Viewers)

LonelyWolf

HSC
On the UTS website and the UAC cutoffs. Google will be your friend.
Yeah i've been searching for business at UTS but i can only find the 2011 HSC cut offs. For those going to Uni in 2012, like myself, UTS have released the ATAR's for Media, Engineering, IT, Law, but not business. Do you know the exact site you got that off? Much appreciated if possible.

Gigacube

HSC
Yeah i've been searching for business at UTS but i can only find the 2011 HSC cut offs. For those going to Uni in 2012, like myself, UTS have released the ATAR's for Media, Engineering, IT, Law, but not business. Do you know the exact site you got that off? Much appreciated if possible.
I've been talking about the combined business and IT degree which can be found here: http://www.it.uts.edu.au/courses/undergraduate/IT_UG_CourseGuide_2012_WEB.pdf
Past 3 years the cut off has been around 88.

You can try and email them or give them a call if you can't find it. Look at the past cut offs as it usually doesn't change by much.

So does anyone have any specific suggestions?
information systems
development/management; software
development in the banking and
finance sector; electronic business
operations management.

Off http://www.it.uts.edu.au/courses/undergraduate/IT_UG_CourseGuide_2012_WEB.pdf
which you should just take a look at to see what else you could become.

HSC
@jules_shorty
Thanks for the links mate, I'm having a read of them now :)
Anyone else have suggestions? (Business or accounting etc. -> other than I.T)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)