year 11 questions in HSC?? (1 Viewer)

abc123doremi

HSC
i was gonna drop a few subjects last year but then reconsidered
but i didn't do *ish for them in year 11
will the year 11 dot pts be in HSC

i know they carry on to year 12, but what about those that don't? will they be tested in externals?
e.g.
Explain what is meant by thermal pollution and discuss the implications for life if a body of water is affected by thermal pollution.
Explain the importance of collisions between reacting particles as a criterion for determining reaction rates.
Outline the history of the development of the Periodic Table including its origins, the original data used to construct it and the predictions made after its construction.

btw this is really for science subjects with the dot points and all
i know maths and stuff go the whole two years learning the hsc course

thanks
:santa::jedi::burn::wave::spzz:

youngminii

Banned
HSC
The year 11 Syllabus is assumed knowledge in the HSC questions. Ie. the questions assume you know everything in Year 11, but it won't test you based directly off the Year 11 Syllabus.

Well in Maths, you're kinda wrong. There's still a Year 11 Syllabus and Year 12 Syllabus but it doesn't matter in which order you learn them.
It also says that in the HSC, TWO full questions will be based directly off the Year 11 Syllabus, while the rest are from the Year 12 Syllabus.

overRun

HSC
Yes question directly on yr 11 syllabus wont be on the HSC exams, but i pretty sure like someone else said yr 11 is assumed knowledge so expect questions which u learned not directly in yr 11 but as a build up to yr 12 to be in it.

eg. your not gonna get a question in the HSC about solve for 3x + 2x=3.
but you will your skills which you have gained in yr 11 to anser 12 questions.

so therefore it is important to have a knowledge of most of the important concepts which u learned in yr 11 to make things easier in yr 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)