Year 11 Subjects PROBLEM (1 Viewer)

Matt2233

HSC
i will give you 1 million dollars if you can find me someone that does like standard english, general maths, pe, SLR (sport lifestyle recreation), CAFS and gets a atar over 95 (probably even 90). if thats even enough catergory A subjects. hows that for a bet
A girl at my school last year did:

standard english
general maths
cafs
senior science
pe

She got 96.something
Check-mate

kcqn93

HSC
Chemistry
Economics
Physics
Engineering Studies

Note that in my school and maybe in many other schools, business tends to put some weird spell on you and makes you sleep or feel sleepy when doing it
but it sounds soooooooo fun.... :p

Existential

HSC
N/A
I have to decide my subjects and am really confused on what to take up. The only subjects that i have decided on are: English Advance and 3U Maths
I need 4 other subjects, and am completely undecided, the subjects i have in minde are:

Chemistry
Physics
Business Studies
Economics
Enngnering Studies
Software Design and Development

out of these 6 which 4 would you select for me, i want to maximise my atar, as much (Atar aim -> 94 - 95). My bio is that, i am good at numbers, have logical thinking, creative. My most highley scored subject is Maths. I would like 1 subject to do with a bit of pracs.
My academic background is, i am extremely good at business studies in yr 9 and 10, But am thinking economics, Chemistry and Physics and i am above average, but can get tutoring later on, to increase my skills, i am good with application of to create using software in computers, and people suggested me ennginering studies because it is a bit of maths and physics.
Thank you
what do you think of the subjects i bolded for you?

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
ohh i would be that confident that i would take out a million dollar loan lol.

k lets make it $17000, i do have that much i gaurantee you, now any takers :p
Neg.

yes thats great, find me someone with that exact combination, even if they get 100% on ALL their subjects it will still get scaled down so they get like 95 ATAR ( if they are lucky)
Noone has EVER gotten 100% in all of their subjects.
Pretty much ALL subjects scale down... if you get under 90. Anything over 90 won't scale down.

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
I have to decide my subjects and am really confused on what to take up. The only subjects that i have decided on are: English Advance and 3U Maths
I need 4 other subjects, and am completely undecided, the subjects i have in minde are:

Chemistry
Physics
Business Studies
Economics
Enngnering Studies

out of these 6 which 4 would you select for me, i want to maximise my atar, as much (Atar aim -> 94 - 95). My bio is that, i am good at numbers, have logical thinking, creative. My most highley scored subject is Maths. I would like 1 subject to do with a bit of pracs.
My academic background is, i am extremely good at business studies in yr 9 and 10, But am thinking economics, Chemistry and Physics and i am above average, but can get tutoring later on, to increase my skills, i am good with application of to create using software in computers, and people suggested me ennginering studies because it is a bit of maths and physics.
Thank you
Chemistry, Physics & Economics.
Also consider MX2: beefy scaling = intense ATAR boost

robkin

HSC

Chemistry
Physics
Business Studies
Economics
Enngnering Studies

Thank you
I reckon u should do:

Economics
Physics
Software
Engineering

I don't kno about ur school, but software at my school does mostly prac.Engineering, Economics and Physics are good for you too since ur strong with maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)