• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

year 11s going into yr12 (1 Viewer)

princy

HSC
Jindy was awesome, however after a week of flat out skiing, I was in bed for 3 days because I could not move.

cupcake08

HSC
we went to jindy in the second week of the year so it was still hot and we couldn't ski! :(

vorahk

HSC
:D:D my eyar was the first year out of our school that went skiing, previous years they went in summer like cupcake did hehe

where did you ski? we went to thredbo

IceOnFire

HSC
vorahk said:
:D:D my eyar was the first year out of our school that went skiing, previous years they went in summer like cupcake did hehe

where did you ski? we went to thredbo
You guys went skiing??

We went to this shit ass camp called Castle Mountain, where we slept in pidgeon holes.. :mad1:

The food was shit, the accomodation was shit, the activities were shit, the instructors were shit. Worst of all it's expensive as...

Narabeen was the best camp..:D

vorahk

HSC
!!!! narrabeen? i went there for camp in year 5, yep that was awesome!!

skiing was the best bit, the rest was.. ok i guess, but trust me normal activities (eg flying fox, high ropes, etc etc) narrabeen has been the best so far!!

its funny coz now my schools only 30 mins away from narrabeen camp, in fact we go there for our atheletics carnival. hehe

hellll yeah, age champ last year :p

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
lol I went to Narrabeen this year for year 11 camp. It seemed...strangely familiar. Like one of those deja vu moments, really :p

EDIT: Arck stupid accents. I give up. :mad1:

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
T_T Are you laughing at my pain?

Lol. Let's just say it was a PDHPE lesson the year never forgot.

EDIT: airie: I find all camps eerily similar. They all have the same cheerful instructors who try so hard to be young and "hip" and the same over-boiled carrots and peas.

Last edited:

princy

HSC
The trick is to NOT eat the food they give you unless it looks and smells safe. Take your own secret supply of food to gorge yourself on. Although in saying that, the food we had at Jindabyne was the best camp food ever, bar a year 5 camp to the Blue Mountains were we actually stayed in a motel with a fancy restaurant.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
o.bi.sess said:
airie: I find all camps eerily similar. They all have the same cheerful instructors who try so hard to be young and "hip" and the same over-boiled carrots and peas.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Over-boiled carrots and peas. Gold. XD

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
princy said:
The trick is to NOT eat the food they give you unless it looks and smells safe. Take your own secret supply of food to gorge yourself on. Although in saying that, the food we had at Jindabyne was the best camp food ever, bar a year 5 camp to the Blue Mountains were we actually stayed in a motel with a fancy restaurant.
I just starved, except for the occasional meal that looked good :eek:

IceOnFire

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Yeah yellowing broccoli.. that sure looks good. :eek:

airie said:
lol I went to Narrabeen this year for year 11 camp. It seemed...strangely familiar. Like one of those deja vu moments, really :p

EDIT: Arck stupid accents. I give up. :mad1:
You get to go on camp in yr 11? Lucky.. :)

We had a common room for narabeen, and clean toliets!!
Aaah that was the life, for three days.. :D

I remember canoeing as the most fun, cuz everyone was pissed off at me in the end for capsizing all of their canoes.. :p

Andrew Quizon

HSC
zizou10-5 said:
hmmm i'm wondering whether i should dedicate my lyf to yr 12, cos i don't wanna have no regrets, u knwo whatta mean? lol
But have you thought, maybe you'll have regrets for missing landmark social events? Friends 18ths, Hectic parties.

You know?

Not meaning to discourage you, but those are always my thoughts

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
Hahaha
I'm planning to dedicate my life to HSC as well because I've already too muchh fun :(
You know...procastination

one year hard work
a life time have fun

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Lol, describing camp food as "good" is an oxymoron by default.

But camp food seem to increase in quality as we increase in school year. The camp instructors are probably just worried that we're actually old enough to tell the difference between "just-add-water" food and actual vegetables.

dhampoet said:
one year hard work
a life time have fun
I think I need to tattoo that to my forehead for the message to get across. I was actually playing games on the internet during the two week exam period because I couldn't take anymore E=1/2mv^2 equations.

IceOnFire

HSC
You do know that the brain is also an organ in your body, therefore you shouldn't work it too hard before an exam.

For example professional athletes never train too hard before an important race, therefore resting their muscles needed for the race.

You get my drift right? :D

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
IceOnFire said:
You do know that the brain is also an organ in your body, therefore you shouldn't work it too hard before an exam.

For example professional athletes never train too hard before an important race, therefore resting their muscles needed for the race.

You get my drift right? :D
Yeah, for sure :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)