• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 2009 (1 Viewer)

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Re: Year 12 in a week! why am I not scared?

I just looked at some physics and chem hsc papers and they look so !@#$%^ hard I dont understand anything, maybe thats cause I havent learn that stuff yet.

I just hope to get a UAI of 70+ :(

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC

Shoom said:
I just looked at some physics and chem hsc papers and they look so !@#$%^ hard I dont understand anything, maybe thats cause I havent learn that stuff yet.

I just hope to get a UAI of 70+ :(
just pay attention in class,
dont cram at the last moment and you'll get 70+

M@ster P

HSC

If i get 80 uai I would be happy

proringz

HSC

If you're already scared 12 days from starting in Term 1 Year 12, I don't know what you will be like at this time next year...

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC

proringz said:
If you're already scared 12 days from starting in Term 1 Year 12, I don't know what you will be like at this time next year...
dead

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC

Timothy.Siu said:
:rofl:

I've been bludging these past 3 days or so. :( I have to do some stuff though, like reorganise room and everything. :(

bored of sc

HSC

4theHSC said:
Hey guys... umm i dunno about everyone here but although i realise that year 12 is in a week... I am not scared at all and not even nervous?! is this normal? i mean usually when I'm nervous I work harder... I haven't even bought my HSC books yet? I mean seriously whos in the same position as Iam?:uhoh:
Apathy? Nah, just kidding. I am in the same position. Let's stay this way.

Felix Jones

HSC

4theHSC said:
Hey guys... umm i dunno about everyone here but although i realise that year 12 is in a week... I am not scared at all and not even nervous?! is this normal? i mean usually when I'm nervous I work harder... I haven't even bought my HSC books yet? I mean seriously whos in the same position as Iam?:uhoh:
lol....i started same thraed before... (http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=184986) . dw bout it man, we got advanteage...well kinda. what is ur uai cut off and what do u think u will get??? for me the school predicted like mid 90 for uai and i need in the 80 so thats why im relaxed, but dunno bout u.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

HSC is not hard. In terms of my accelerated subjects, I found yr 11 more stressful.

It's basically the same story with my mates who accelerated in chem, eco and the other one who accelerated in english and modern.

Therefore, there isn't much to be scared of.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

bored of sc said:
Good joke.
It's not a joke, it's my opinion.

I don't think anyone who get over 95 UAI would say that HSC is hard.

sitronic08

Reinstated
HSC

try bludging for the whole holidays i havent even done anything yet.

omgd.

HSC
N/A

4theHSC said:

LOL hehe i think i might knw wht u meann....
im kinda stressd that im not stressd =S .... i dnt knw how that workss...

like before hols i was all pumped up... made heaps of notess.. to stay ahead and stuff..

i told myself by the end of the hols id have finishd all my summaries & have ideas set out step by step for my majors..... :rolleyes:

but no such thing :mad:

so far i dont have much more than what i had during end of prelim:hammer: :hammer: ... i think maybe when school actually starts itll kick in ? where as atm... were all in holiday modee :sleep: .....

i dont know.. thats my theory..... i hope its righttt... i want study stress to kick in soon LOL .... for my sakee.. :read:

Last edited:

B.Lu3berry

HSC

i've done no studying at all this hols
its our last real holiday so why not enjoy it? =D

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC

bored of sc said:
Good joke.
i dont see the HSC as hard as well, its just the same as my yr 7-11 yearlies, its just to see how i'd rank out of NSW...

Shoom

HSC
N/A

lol, lueberry im going overseas next holidays for the enitre holidays. !

ace17

HSC

What the hell? Why would you be scared? You aren't even in year 12 yet :p. I still haven't bought some of my textbooks and my first exam is in 8 days. It's not that much harder than any other year. Teachers have probably been telling you since year 7 "Oh you laugh now but in year 8,9,10,11,12 etc you won't cope, the workload is much harder" . It's rubbish lol, I have been cruising along since year 7 and doing fine. There is absolutely no reason to stress about year 12 it's not going to get you anywhere. I don't understand what there is to stress about anyhow, you get your ENTER (or UAI or whatever you New South Welshman call it) and then you get on with things. I think you'll find the whole "omg omg omg what did I get omg omg if I don't get 99.98 I can't do my quadruple degree in advanced pretentiousness" thing will wear off in about 5 minutes once you get your score, then you move on and stop bitching, and if you don't, well maybe you aren't prepared for the real world anyhow. That's my 2c worth anyway.

Justina

HSC

I don't see why you should even attempt to study in these holidays...you haven't started the course yet. You have a whole year of year 12 to look forward to, so just chillax these next 2 weeks or so - no big deal.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC

because you shouldn't be.

STFU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)