Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (10 Viewers)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Tbh I believe I could get a 98+ since I have high natural aptitude and I pick up on things easily. I mean atm I'm even accelerated a whole year and I don't find it too hard, averaging 90+% on commerical prelim papers. 90ish would easily be in my grasp but anything above 95/96.. is it worth the efforts? I'm like caught between two social groups, one with smart people and others that have fun with life but neglect studying. MUST CHOOSE A SIDE.
Subjects are MX1, Eng Adv, Phys, Chem, Bio, Marine studies
I think you'll easily get 98+ :p

Fawun

Queen
HSC

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Tbh I believe I could get a 98+ since I have high natural aptitude and I pick up on things easily. I mean atm I'm even accelerated a whole year and I don't find it too hard, averaging 90+% on commerical prelim papers. 90ish would easily be in my grasp but anything above 95/96.. is it worth the efforts? I'm like caught between two social groups, one with smart people and others that have fun with life but neglect studying. MUST CHOOSE A SIDE.
Subjects are MX1, Eng Adv, Phys, Chem, Bio, Marine studies
All I want to say to you is: Choose your friends wisely. Is the so called 'intelligent' group a bunch of friendly people or are they all obnoxious? Just wondering, what exactly are you aiming for in terms of careers?

You're not alone :p I'm trying to stop rote-learning maths though. Maths is much more interesting when you understand why you do certain things :)
I sometimes hum this music in all the maths exams and competitions I do - at the moment I reach an epiphany and have gotten a method to tackle a tough problem.

i'd like to see ur sister, but i imagine its never gonna hapen :(
... Seriously, she's not a 'stunner'. She's chubby but has a pretty awesome personality that compensates.

Last edited:

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Maths is the worst. I can't understand anything yet i'm doing 3U next year...
Luckily I'm only doing 2U. Some of my friends told me to at least try 3U but I don't think they would accept me :p They told me that if I don't want to try and get into 3U this year, I should try to get really good marks in 2U next year and ask if I can do 3U and just catch up on all the work. Can you even do that? :p I wouldn't do that anyway, no point of doing something I don't like :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I have something lolworthy realise told me yesterday it involves me and him and one faithful night.

kazemagic

HSC
Speaking for 4u - I simply don't have the intuitive thinking for it but 3u is a different story imo. I can get out the last question most of the time, hopefully for the hsc as well lol

I will crush Twinkle.
aysce be pimping

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
All I want to say to you is: I sometimes hum this music in all the maths exams and competitions I do - at the moment I reach an epiphany and have gotten a method to tackle a tough problem.

Haha, I'm not a very musical person so I don't really hum any music during exams :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)