Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
YES. I love demolishing every single person who acts like they are the best and take so much pleasure in doing so (I'm a terrible person...). Honestly, I so hope you smash her. What I'm trying to say though is that don't be depressed if you don't because honestly, she goes to Ruse and she must be pretty smart. At least though, you can tell yourself that she's a bitch and you're a better person lol.
The only reason I've doing so well the past two years is that I'm hellbent on demolishing my ex. Who needs tutoring when you have hatred, anger and loathing? :D

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: The p00n thread

Yeah I didn't do work these holidays either. The rest of them though I did- this one was my last real break lol- and I didn't look at maths either
I have to do work no matter what.

Tutor commitments for 3U/4U maffs and Physics.

And if I'm super bored out of my mind, I might just look at the 2009 Dixon book that we got for free lol.

but nothing too crazy compared to what theind is doing. He's like hardcoring it so bad... racing into Chem and Eco, finding relateds for English and shit, reading texts probs... shit.

deswa1

HSC

im not smart. u discredit yourself too much.
Oh you know- you'll probs only get 99.5+. But "I'm not smart" :p

but nothing too crazy compared to what theind is doing. He's like hardcoring it so bad... racing into Chem and Eco, finding relateds for English and shit, reading texts probs... shit.
Yeah I'm seriously miring his work ethic hard. Fuark...

life > hsc. but each to their own.
Yeah I would probs agree BUT having said this, there are now a lot of things I won't do because of HSC (like parties at times and whatever)-> its like a short term sacrifice to get into my course.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

life > hsc. but each to their own.
To be honest, I don't get much enjoyment out of learning (plus the hatred for HSC) but I just do work cause you just have to man up and do it no matter what. (yeah call me pathetic or whatever but that's how I feel about it)

Equivalent Exchange (FMA reference if anyone gets it lol) - you sacrifice some enjoyment to do work. And hoping this work brings you to success. Hoping this success will bring you greater enjoyment than what you invested/sacrificed.

But obviously, Life > HSC because HSC is only a part of life.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

Yeah I'm seriously miring his work ethic hard. Fuark...
My work ethic doesn't even compare. But, I'll probs do everything at my own pace and not worry about others.

But I think to get into something like Comm/Law, it'd be better if I had his work ethic.

you are...

i can't even do a question out of maths in focus

that shows you how 'smart' i am.
When it comes to success, it's not the smarter people who achieve it but the more hard-working people, the ones with greater resolve.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A

My work ethic doesn't even compare. But, I'll probs do everything at my own pace and not worry about others.

But I think to get into something like Comm/Law, it'd be better if I had his work ethic.

When it comes to success, it's not the smarter people who achieve it but the more hard-working people, the ones with greater resolve.
not necessarily

it's the lucky people and the people who want and believe they can achieve that achieve

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

not necessarily

it's the lucky people and the people who want and believe they can achieve that achieve
It's luck and hard work.

One can believe yet they don't put in the effort required. Belief is meaningless in this situation.
Belief is what you think.
Hard work is what you do.

What you think can't change your situation but what you do can.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A

It's luck and hard work.

One can believe yet they don't put in the effort required. Belief is meaningless in this situation.
Belief is what you think.
Hard work is what you do.

What you think can't change your situation but what you do can.
also natural ability. Also interest in whatever you are doing

There are a lot more factors to success than just hard work.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

also natural ability. Also interest in whatever you are doing

There are a lot more factors to success than just hard work.
But hard work is the main one.

Natural ability is the secondary one.

Luck is the one that you either get or will not get.

Everything else is small and meaningless compared to those three things.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A

But hard work is the main one.

Natural ability is the secondary one.

Luck is the one that you either get or will not get.

Everything else is small and meaningless compared to those three things.
Belief is more important than them all

Stop being so pessimistic about everything lol

Fawun

Queen
HSC

Where is Ealdoon when we need him

deswa1

HSC

Where is Ealdoon when we need him
Relax I've got this one.

Ok Rivalry- believe me, you are a freaking amazing piece of shit- you can do whatever you want to do so believe in yourself and you'll accomplish whatever you desire. All this pessimism talk is for losers- you're better than that- I believe in you

(lol I fail- Ealdoon is WAY better than me at this)

Fawun

Queen
HSC

Relax I've got this one.

Ok Rivalry- believe me, you are a freaking amazing piece of shit- you can do whatever you want to do so believe in yourself and you'll accomplish whatever you desire. All this pessimism talk is for losers- you're better than that- I believe in you

(lol I fail- Ealdoon is WAY better than me at this)
lol'd

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A

"you are a freaking amazing piece of shit"

w0t

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

Belief is more important than them all

Stop being so pessimistic about everything lol
no.

Like I said, one can believe they can do it yet they fail to do it cause they didn't put in the work/effort required.

What you do is all that matters.

Not what you think. Belief is meaningless when you don't put in the work.

Belief helps to a very minimal extent but it what you do is what counts in the end.

After disappointment over disappointment from believing I can do things, I've basically learnt that why should I be depressed?

So to avoid this depression, I'll just expect the worst. If I didn't get my minimal aim, it sucks. I'll be a little disappointed but it was expected.
If I achieved something really great, then I'd be overjoyed.

Call it pathetic or whatever but that's what I've realised from my own experiences.

I think belief can get me there but no it just doesn't. I end up choking. When you go in, expecting the worst and have nothing to lose, you feel no pressure and you just do it.

Many of my successes have come from me expecting the worst and having nothing to lose.

deswa1

HSC

"you are a freaking amazing piece of shit"

w0t
I don't know... Its something we do at Tech (not sure if other schools do it) but yeah, when you complement someone you also shove in a bit of that stuff- this was a bad example- sometimes there is high level swearing and stuff. Its good I think- it makes the complements funnier and more believable and stuff idk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)