Year 12 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Isn't it enthalpy?
Gibbs free energy brings together enthalpy (which is in the current syllabus) and entropy (which I don't think exists in the current syllabus).

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Re: The p00n thread

Year 11 is nothing.
No it is something.

Fawun, if you don't spend y11 properly you will end up like me, with bad studying habits of barely anything, now fighting since I messed up term 1.
y11 should be when you perfect the work ethic, don't bludge it.

Immortalp00n

HSC

No it is something.

Fawun, if you don't spend y11 properly you will end up like me, with bad studying habits of barely anything, now fighting since I messed up term 1.
this.in y11 i didnt TOUCH any subjects ( besides maffs) and im seeing the implications of that now:/
yr 11 is the foundation for yr 12, dont worry too much about achieving academically ( its good but duznt matter) just make sure u develop a good work ethic ( and results will come with this) and make sure u have a balance with social life n dat.
dont turn into kaze or kuro haha doing hsc course in y 10

starshine02

HSC

No it is something.

It should definitely be more chill than yr 12 though but yes developing study skills in yr 11 is important too

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A

this.in y11 i didnt TOUCH any subjects ( besides maffs) and im seeing the implications of that now:/
yr 11 is the foundation for yr 12, dont worry too much about achieving academically ( its good but duznt matter) just make sure u develop a good work ethic ( and results will come with this) and make sure u have a balance with social life n dat.
Lol

kat-

msftsrep
HSC

No it is something.

yeah ill end up being good at math?

I'm probs not going to touch the subs that i will drop (ie. most likely ancient and eco (or legal idk yet haha))

but thanks for the heads uppp.

kat-

msftsrep
HSC

and no i won't turn into kaze or kuro lol trust me

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC

...really?

kazemagic

HSC

actually im pretty sure she already has (at least for maths lol)

Immortalp00n

HSC

...really?
its not a bad thing m8
i actually admire the dedication and work ethic
im just telling her there's no need to be as dedicated as you are at this point in time, and to take it easy.
i dont see anything wrong with that

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC

its not a bad thing m8
i actually admire the dedication and work ethic
im just telling her there's no need to be as dedicated as you are at this point in time, and to take it easy.
i dont see anything wrong with that
I like how you added at this point in time XD

Aysce

HSC

This.

Got decked by this since I really gave 0 effs about social life but realised how important it actually is.

Examine

same
HSC

I've probably had more of a social life in year 11 than I did with year 7-10 combined (although that really isn't too hard to beat).

kat-

msftsrep
HSC

actually im pretty sure she already has (at least for maths lol)
um not really. i've been going out with friends and stuff these holidays whereas you and kuro have been basementing.

enoilgam

HSC

Before I sleep: today's procrastination is tomorrows regret, and why out off what can be done today :)
Listen to good advice kuro - because what Siddy, Aysce and Sy have said is spot on. As I have said many times on BoS, you shouldnt slack off in year 11 just because it doesnt count - you should work on perfecting your study habits/techniques. However, if you go too hard and fail to pace yourself, you will likely run out of gas at some point. I remember when I did my HSC, so many guys went all out early on a fizzled out at key points during the HSC (around trial time, so many people crashed and burned). Whilst I admire your work ethic, you realistically have little experience in properly managing a work load and study over a prolonged period. So really take on board what these guys have told you because they have the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)