Year 12 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBA Prodigy

HSC
lol another account.

Dafaq is azure?
God is often conceived as the supreme being and principal object of faith.[1] In theism, God is the creator and sustainer of the universe. In deism, God is the creator (but not the sustainer) of the universe. In pantheism, God is the universe itself. Theologians have ascribed a variety of attributes to the many different conceptions of God. Common among these are omniscience (infinite knowledge), omnipotence (unlimited power), omnipresence (present everywhere), omnibenevolence (perfect goodness), divine simplicity, and eternal and necessary existence. Monotheism is the belief in the existence of one God or in the oneness of God. God has also been conceived as being incorporeal (immaterial), a personal being, the source of all moral obligation, and the "greatest conceivable existent".[1] Many notable medieval philosophers and modern philosophers have developed arguments for and against the existence of God.[2]

T-Hud

HSC
I have ambitions to go to uni and worry about what will happen if I don't get the marks required, yet I am still lacking motivation to do notes/homework. Week 7/8 always is when it catches up to you!! :(

CBA Prodigy

HSC
I haven't started studying for the half yearlies and they are in a week and a bit.

:evilfire: :evilfire: :evilfire: :evilfire: :evilfire: :evilfire: :evilfire: :evilfire: :evilfire: :evilfire: :evilfire: :evilfire: :evilfire: :evilfire:

RebekahC

HSC
I'm in year 12 this year ( Shitting myself ), I need a 70+ ATAR to attend my course at Uni, I just want to know, How do you guys study for your exams and how do you remember? I'm having a hard time remembering important information. Need help thanks

Eg155

HSC
same. half of the class gets full marks for everything up until trials, and then it's decided by a 40% b.o.w. progress mark (which have historically been misguided, i.e. it meant this one girl only came third last year, but she ended up in artexpress at art gallery of nsw and w/ a crazy high examination mark).
Yeah this is what happens a lot. It's pretty much decided by how well you do in the theory because most people who do art are artistic (obvs) and have an amazing bow.
Although art express would mean very little to me because the works that got chosen from my school this year were like the worst ones.. there were so many better one that should have gotten in and even the teachers said that.
you can still get 50/50 without getting art express :L

Eg155

HSC
same. half of the class gets full marks for everything up until trials, and then it's decided by a 40% b.o.w. progress mark (which have historically been misguided, i.e. it meant this one girl only came third last year, but she ended up in artexpress at art gallery of nsw and w/ a crazy high examination mark).
Yeah this is what happens a lot. It's pretty much decided by how well you do in the theory because most people who do art are artistic (obvs) and have an amazing bow.
Although art express would mean very little to me because the works that got chosen from my school this year were like the worst ones.. there were so many better one that should have gotten in and even the teachers said that.
you can still get 50/50 without getting art express :L

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: The p00n thread

Yay :)

Don't you still want to try for usyd law tho? If I were interested in law, I'd wanna go there all cos of that pretty building
I do not think I'll get a 99.7 ATAR, even in a miraculous circumstance. I screwed up one of my half yearly exams BADLY (I have not gotten the result but you know when you have screwed something - 70 for Business easily) - but I'm quite sure that I got a b5 - 6 for everything else. Easily 95 for Legal, was the best exam ever.

starshine02

HSC

I do not think I'll get a 99.7 ATAR, even in a miraculous circumstance. I screwed up one of my half yearly exams BADLY (I have not gotten the result but you know when you have screwed something - 70 for Business easily) - but I'm quite sure that I got a b5 - 6 for everything else. Easily 95 for Legal, was the best exam ever.
Still, you could always hope to fix it up with trials. I think I did alright in HY although I wanted a tiny bit better lol.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

Still, you could always hope to fix it up with trials. I think I did alright in HY although I wanted a tiny bit better lol.
Tbh SS02, there is just this incomprehensible notion when it comes to my study...

Term 2 (last) - I really did the bare minimum all term. There was probably like two or three days where I did more than 4 hours, and that was because of excess homework. I have had this weird thing over the last term, where I never feel stressed for some reason, no matter what. I remember messaging you on facebook about starting my English creative two days before the exam day (I also had business on this day) - with regards to this, I even remember asking madharris for his creative! Did not end up using it, though

Overall in HY
Eng: I owned this, I spent two all days, with no sleep on the second day (I did an all-nighter) finishing this portfolio thing we had to hand in (10% weighting) and doing the actual exam on the day (seen - exam, I memorized my essay and creative, but the creative had some additions as I was writing - to its betterment) - high band 5 - b6

Bus: This was two hours after English. I did no study for this, hence expecting band 4, or even possibly band 3...

Biology: I printed out notes directly after the business exam for the biology exam the next day. I came home, read them and slept at approximately 1AM (bearing in mind that I hadn't slept for approxi. 30 hours by that point) - I went in there, everything I read over was just regurgitated and I got great answers out - 85ish for this

SOR: I had the afternoon to sleep, then I had the whole next day to study. I owned this, low 90's or high 80's in worst

Legal: I had 6 days to study for this. The subject which I'm most confident due to genuine interest, and the school decides to schedule it as the last exam!!!!!! It was even on the afternoon of the day!!!! 95

Sorry for ls :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)