Year 12 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha you'll be fine - it'll pay off later.

How are all your subs going btw? Having fun in phys/eco etc?
Phys is getting to the fun but the hardest bit of space.

Economics is heaps of rote-learning at the moment but the China Case Study is kool. Business is rote as usual.

English is gr8 kinda except I can't write a good belonging creative.

Maffs is alright.

Syrrah

HSC
So after 12 years of passing and topping all subjects just off natural talent alone, I'm now being forced to undertake study. I just can't do this. Too much effort :/

deviouswatch

HSC
Adaptation seems a better option at this point, although I have given due consideration to death

deviouswatch

HSC
Adaptation seems a better option at this point, although I have given due consideration to death

Examine

same
HSC
It's not that bad tbh. Although I've probably exponentially increased my workload not really feeling too much pressure atm.

Leviathan96

HSC
I feel really anxious anxious anxious, underprepared. Ugh. Why. Only the first term.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
moi

For some reason i feel more relaxed then i was in year 11, however i must admit i'm less motivated. Not sure if lazy or just tired due to the end of the year.
Coming from personal experience, that can be a bad or a good thing. Bad if you are not trying hard enough, and good if you are prepared.

Last edited:

enoilgam

HSC
Re: The p00n thread

If you're out there twink, how did your essay go if you dont mind me asking?

HSC
If you're out there twink, how did your essay go if you dont mind me asking?
mostly good

Got mixed up between the dates of some of my statistics and I left out two sentences from my prepared essay due to the time limit. Otherwise I wrote pretty much everything I wanted to say :) Wrote 8 pages without diagrams in 40 minutes but my handwriting got so messy that I could barely read the last few pages when I was going through it at the end. Just worried that the marker can't read them though...

I'm just hoping for the best lol

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Coming from personal experience, that can be a bad or a good thing. Bad if you are not trying hard enough, and good if you are prepared.
oh dam, well i think it may just be tiredness as i'm still motivated enough to actually want to accelerate some of my subjects in the holidays.

enoilgam

HSC
mostly good

Got mixed up between the dates of some of my statistics and I left out two sentences from my prepared essay due to the time limit. Otherwise I wrote pretty much everything I wanted to say :) Wrote 8 pages without diagrams in 40 minutes but my handwriting got so messy that I could barely read the last few pages when I was going through it at the end. Just worried that the marker can't read them though...

I'm just hoping for the best lol
That sounds pretty good - I wouldnt worry too much about the dates and stuff, most teachers wont hold small mistakes like that against you. Assuming a normal writing size, 8 pages in 40 minutes is a pretty solid effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)