year 12 coming up what should i do (1 Viewer)

half squat

HSC
OMG the hsc is coming and i am in year 11. i know i have one year left but i was wondering what should i study during the term three hoildays so that i am ahead of my class. My subjects are:
Maths 2 unit
Maths extention
Economics
Business Studies
English (adv)
Physics
Chemistry
it would help alot thx

HSC
id probably say if you really were desperate to do something do maths (even though i hate it)

but personally id make the most of these holidays. but im a master bludger and procrastinator anyway...;)

EDIT: i was thinking of the summer holidays. wow im too far ahead of myself. guess im dreading the hsc hey? lol.
no way these holidays DO NOTIHNG!!! bludge!! make the most of your last bit of freedom for a year

Last edited:

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
Personally, I say take it easy these holidays. I'm gonna sit back, relax and play with some toy soldiers for the last time (until end of HSC anyway).

However, if you want to get ahead in a subject, I'd say do some maths. Or see which prelim exam you think is the hardest and study that one.

speedofsound

HSC
you should calm down... do you really think two weeks of self study will give you an enormous advantage over anyone else? just enjoy your holidays

yugi

HSC
These holidays are a time for play :)
Its not like you can really study for anything because you haven't learnt it yet, but if you really want to get ahead just look over the syllabus.

GO OUT AND PLAY! STOP THINKING ABOUT STUDYING ALL THE TIME.

HSC
Its not like you can really study for anything because you haven't learnt it yet, but if you really want to get ahead just look over the syllabus.

+1

when the time comes, try to start studying a bit + you really have a long way from the HSC so dw bout it so much :)

Stephie-Rae

HSC
If you know the english texts you're studying, i would recommend reading them, or at least whatever you're studying first, it's pretty easy work and it'll help to have it out of the way. And it probably wouldn't hurt to do a bit of reading up on your first topics, and maybe even take a look at a few maths topics. But personally, i would take it easy these holidays, you're in for a big year and this is really the last real break you get until next November, make the most of it =)

benhaddad

HSC
i reckon you could kncok off the year 12 physics course with an hour or so of study a day... thats my plan.

the online rsources for it are really good as well, so you wouldnt need a textbook.

deviousgeek

The Game.
HSC
Stop, Drop & Roll!

Er, anyway... My holidays will be filled with HSC study for IPT and IT. Ooh, the fun!

IPT is the first week back and the laffable IT is on the last week of the HSC. :haha:

Have fun, you lucky bastards :p

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Take these holidays easy - they'll be one of the last holidays you can bludge guilt free for a while.

If you want to start ahead, i suggest coming up with your creative story for english, reading through the texts you'll be doing for english and learn ahead for maths :)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC

THISTHISTHIS

You're not going to have opportunities like this until after the HSC exams, so its best if you take these holidays as a time for play + sleep + everything else :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)