• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (3 Viewers)

DaMinion

HSC
you said you got your girraween results and it was good right?
yh i did i got reserve
maybe we got it in and penriths just writing sm random information down thus taking the long time orrrrrrrrrrr we cooked
wait u got girra results too? also not to be a spoilsport or anything but ur applying for yr 10 and im applying for yr 9 so i dont think our situations are very similar, however i hope i get penrith soon.

Dubowewew

HSC
yh i did i got reserve

wait u got girra results too? also not to be a spoilsport or anything but ur applying for yr 10 and im applying for yr 9 so i dont think our situations are very similar, however i hope i get penrith soon.
ya our situations are different, I got reserve for girraween too

papayafruit

HSC
yh i did i got reserve

did u get girra via email or mail

Ddra

HSC
9 also can someone else try and call Penrith it’s not working for me for sm reason
I called yesterday but i asked when they are releasing year 11 results the lady said she will call me back next week when the deputy is available

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)