Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (8 Viewers)

hi_998

HSC
Edited this message in case I go to interviews and they hand me a print out of the post and tell me "we can't allow students with violent desires into our school."
me with sydney girls, cos in my free time during the holidays i literally took a train to look at the school :rudolf:

student002920

HSC
To the people who got into a HAST selective school or was shortlisted for an interview, How long did the school take to contact you for an interview?

jane1820

HSC
To the people who got into a HAST selective school or was shortlisted for an interview, How long did the school take to contact you for an interview?
My sister last yr did the HAST on 5/08/2023 at school of languages for Fort St but got an interview on the 6/09/2023 for St George Girls (she had that as a third reserve)
so yh maybe a month? each skl might be different tho

jane1820

HSC
Also for the HAST am i begin compared for EVERYONE who did the HAST for yr 11 or just the ppl that applied to the same skl as me? Bc if its everyone im cooked

Bendwhat?_over

HSC
Also for the HAST am i begin compared for EVERYONE who did the HAST for yr 11 or just the ppl that applied to the same skl as me? Bc if its everyone im cooked
You will find on the website of the school you applied for, they have a list of which schools they share HAST results with. I believe you would be compared with results from students from each of those schools. If not, then it's grade-wide.

mummum

HSC
N/A
hmm alr. It probably cos girra isn't too highly ranked. It definitely does matter in higher ranked schools tho.
Hi Guys, how did you find EDU Test today? Specially the Numerical Reasoning Part, I am talking about Year 7 test for Year 8 entry? I did not have time to do kind of one column so had to guess. The other parts were alright.

KoKoNutz

HSC
yh it was easy
I been movin' calm, don't start no trouble with me
Tryna keep it peaceful is a struggle for me
Don't pull up at 6 AM to cuddle with me
You know how I like it when you lovin' on me
I don't wanna die for them to miss me
Yes, I see the things that they wishin' on me
Hope I got some brothers that outlive me
They gon' tell the story, shit was different with me

yuqiismyidol

HSC
Hi Guys, how did you find EDU Test today? Specially the Numerical Reasoning Part, I am talking about Year 7 test for Year 8 entry? I did not have time to do kind of one column so had to guess. The other parts were alright.
it was sooo good ( i did yr 10 to 11)

yuqiismyidol

HSC
Yh apparently 181 ppl applied sgghs from 8-11
yea i think thats cus lots of ppl also leave sgg like on their website it said

In 2024, at St George Girls High School, 3 students were invited to enrol in Year 8, 12 places in Year 9, 16 places in Year 10 and 24 places in Year 11.

thats 55 people which is an awful lot imo

jane1820

HSC
yea i think thats cus lots of ppl also leave sgg like on their website it said

In 2024, at St George Girls High School, 3 students were invited to enrol in Year 8, 12 places in Year 9, 16 places in Year 10 and 24 places in Year 11.

thats 55 people which is an awful lot imo
cus of its ranking decline BUT I DONT GIVE A SHIT I APPLIED N I BETTER GET IN BC MY SKL IS LIKE 400 SOMETHING HELPPP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)