• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (6 Viewers)

KoKoNutz

HSC
Not even top 20% of Girraween applicants. Reports matter a lot, I suppose, hence why I'm so worried this year. I'm not doing much better, despite the fact I've been trying so much harder...
i got 5As 3B, 5As 3B 1C, 2A 2B 4C, my behavioural is good, if i do somewhat good like u did u think i have a chance?

Bendwhat?_over

HSC
ahhh made sense, what preference were ur schools?
Girraween, Penrith, and another school I don't remember but ended up being irrelevant anyway.
How was ur report this yr?
Sillyfunnycritter is correct.
hey bro
they did that in y10 i think. me and like 10 other kids made it last year and i assumed they were doing the same as penrith
DONT GO PENRITH YALL....
Was your year 9 report any good..?

Bendwhat?_over

HSC
i got 5As 3B, 5As 3B 1C, 2A 2B 4C, my behavioural is good, if i do somewhat good like u did u think i have a chance?
Seems so. What are you trying for? Penrith? It really depends on the open classes as well, considering how many spots there are, who you're up against... You know the stuff.

sillyfunnycritter

HSC
Girraween, Penrith, and another school I don't remember but ended up being irrelevant anyway.

Sillyfunnycritter is correct.

Was your year 9 report any good..?
my year 9 report was crazy. i did accelerated maths and had a 94 average, 1st in english and top 10 in science, etc. the fall off this year is insane bro.

Bastani

HSC
and im stacked with academic certificated and extremely good at sports if that matters
no you are not bro 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ all you got for sport is school cricket i got state rep for swimming, rugby, kickboxing ranked 5th nationally in butterfly national iska kickboxing and juniour sportsperson of the year nominee from my local council im stacked w sport

KoKoNutz

HSC
no you are not bro 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ all you got for sport is school cricket i got state rep for swimming, rugby, kickboxing ranked 5th nationally in butterfly national iska kickboxing and juniour sportsperson of the year nominee from my local council im stacked w sport
somewhat descent tho, did u sit hast this year if so for which school and what year

sillyfunnycritter

HSC
and im stacked with academic certificated and extremely good at sports if that matters
what sports? girra, baulko, penrith and ruse all take part in this competition called quadschools and if you're good at those sports (volleyball, ball, soccer and touch) it's easy to make friends and also u get some points. my friend who's been there since yr7 was telling me sports is really valued esp at penrith coz everyones got academics, but sport makes you different.

sillyfunnycritter

HSC
where r u applying?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)