• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Yearlies- results (2 Viewers)

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
is it true
apparant JR's lowest uai is 97
median 99.95
a frd who got 97 in JR cried and refused to tell anyone... =\
i would kill (not literally) to get a rank like that

it somehow scares the shit out of me..

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i have a friend who's going to JR atm ....
he's doing HSC same year as me .. so he's an 06'r ...
bleh-ness

i WOULD kill for 97 ..
o_o

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
hahaha i know pplz in our yr too..=.=..they look soooo bloody relaxed...*sigh*..
probably accelerated most of their sub. =P

dont take the "would kill" literally...hahahah!!

P

pLuvia

omg, 97 if they cry about that, tell them to go cry lol :p, I would LOVE to get 97, if they cry about it, tell them to shut up I would ;)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
haha

i'd cry outta disbelief o_O''
bahaha but thats just me

P

pLuvia

But I'm 100% sure that the lowest would NEVER be 97, it's just too high, I'd say nothing below 85

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
lolz. i sincerely hope so.. =\...no offence to anyone..but they r juz TOO gOOD!?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
mitsui said:
is it true
median 99.95
If you belive that you are either stupid or ignorant.

Considering only about 60-70 people will get 99.95, and considering jR has more than 140 students, and also considering that people from outside JR get 99.95 it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a median of 99.95.

The lowest of 97 is the biggest horseshit ever. Theyre average is probably lower than that. Their median mark was around 98 - but thats the smart half. The dumb half would have people getting 90 or even lower. Theyre average would be around 97, but most certainly not their lowest.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
mitsui said:
is it true
median 99.95
Lowest uai 97? How serious are you? I'm sure there's a few who got below 90.
I'd love to get 97. As long as i get into the course/s i love, im happy!

Btw how many students get a uai of 100? I think it's around 20 but im not sure.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i got back english test .. A SHOCKER!!!!! O_O
43/85
like 51% or sumin
hot damn .. no wonder my english teacher advised for me to drop down to standard .....
>_<
stoopid distractions in class T-T

P

pLuvia

And you can call them the "dumb" half?? You can't talk, i'm sure they are much smarter than you

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
actualli the ones that sit next to me are dumber than me ... [[ my friends ]]

i've beat them in every test so far ..
<_<

but im gonna seriously put an end to this bs with my marks <_<

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kadlil said:
And you can call them the "dumb" half?? You can't talk, i'm sure they are much smarter than you
I wont agree with you on that statement. I had a walk in score to go to James Ruse, but luckily I didnt put that shithole on my selective schools list. And we have dumbasses who leave us in Year 10 and walk in to JR. JR is not thatspecial. And I reckon I could crack into their top half.

P

pLuvia

Bookie said:
I wont agree with you on that statement. I had a walk in score to go to James Ruse, but luckily I didnt put that shithole on my selective schools list. And we have dumbasses who leave us in Year 10 and walk in to JR. JR is not thatspecial. And I reckon I could crack into their top half.
A shit hole? Why would you say its a shithole, considering it is the best school in NSW

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Because its in a shit hole. Who the hell wants to go there?

Its only good because parents are influenced to list James Ruse for their kids. Nothing special there. If all the students in JR just went to St. Ives, theyd still do well.

JR is a hole. End of story. And the jR bashing threads the "beating the James Rusean" thread.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Well, in my sister's time at JR (7 years ago) the median UAI was 99.3 I think? But then she said that after that the UAIs were collected voluntarily from students and of course if you get a shitty UAI, you're not gonna tell Ruse... so future years may be distorted.

As for the lowest UAI- that's also not true (that it's 97). There are a few people who get below 70 in JR, IIRC my sister also said if your UAI Estimate <90 you had to talk to Mr Quinlan (the Principal of the time- not sure if he's still there). As for other selectives, there's always a couple of ppl who take the HSC as a joke and end up with 60, 50, and I think two years ago there was a 38 in my school. It sorta annoys me that these ppl take up a perfectly good spot which someone else out there really wants and would've made use of- if there's one thing I've learnt from new students in yr11, it's that they are really dedicated and can whoop our asses >_>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)