Yearly exams (1 Viewer)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Has any1 had their yearly exams yet?? Mine just finished yesterday. If you have how did you find them?

My tips to every1 who hasn't had theirs yet, totally listen to what your teachers indicate will be in it!!! because generally they give heaps of hints.

I'm probably going get them back next weekish.....uggh i think the wait to get them back is worst then doing them

Kulazzi

HSC
Sweets: You had urs already? So now ur starting HSC work or r u still finishing preliminary?

Yeah, mine's with Astro, not 'till wks 9 & 10

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
they make a big deal about our year eleven trials - they put them in the whole and everything. they are in the last 3 weeks of term i think

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Kulazzi- yeh were still finishing prelim, got some assessments to go for some subjects but its just good to have the exams over.

I think most schools have their exams later but our schools lazy and cant be bothered setting up the hall twice, so they just make us do ours at the sametime as yr12 trials...

afta???

HSC
we are having ours in week 8-9
im suprised u ppl have it so soon
as for week 10 we hav too much stuff goin on (year12 mock assembly and leave, prefect induction...) so we are not gonna start our hsc prob until term 4 week 2 when everything is settled
i should start my study soon otherwise i am doomed

vaniLLa_554

HSC
daym sweets.. yours were pretty early
ours are in week 7-8... im only starting to study & make notes for them this weekend=)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Ours are week 8 or 9. I'm going to try, but to be honest, I'm not that fussed. As long as I pass by a decent margin, I'm happy.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I'm going to brush up my maths a bit and do a bit of English memorisation, but that's it. My exams are next week, so obviously I won't be doing much study, or I would have already done it.

The reason is mainly that a) prelim doesn't count, nor is the material used next year (excluding maths) and b) I'm dropping 5 units worth of subjects - not much point studying for those.

My exams are weeks 6 and 7.

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
Slide Rule said:
I'm going to brush up my maths a bit and do a bit of English memorisation, but that's it. My exams are next week, so obviously I won't be doing much study, or I would have already done it.

The reason is mainly that a) prelim doesn't count, nor is the material used next year (excluding maths) and b) I'm dropping 5 units worth of subjects - not much point studying for those.

My exams are weeks 6 and 7.
5 units
i no ur droppind physics... wot else... how do u drop 5 u u said u wanted 2 drop physics and ext 1 english (but now u wanna do ext2... lol) u change ur mind 2 much

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
mine week 8-10... mmh you guys prelims are so early.. isn't there a date that limits the time when students can start the yr 12 topics at school? i guess you guys can start yourself anyways...

any chance you guys can post copies of the prelim exams on bos when you get the back..?

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
Huratio said:
mine week 8-10... mmh you guys prelims are so early.. isn't there a date that limits the time when students can start the yr 12 topics at school? i guess you guys can start yourself anyways...

any chance you guys can post copies of the prelim exams on bos when you get the back..?
your not allowed 2 start till week 1 term 4... but most skool start early... lol

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
JamiL said:
5 units
i no ur droppind physics... wot else... how do u drop 5 u u said u wanted 2 drop physics and ext 1 english (but now u wanna do ext2... lol) u change ur mind 2 much
I was going to drop SDD aswell.

I know, I have no clue what I want to do next year. But do you? :p

HSC
ours is on wks 9-10. hopefully all my subject exams are spread out throughout the week instead of two per day like the half yearlies. and chemistry can be the last exam :uhhuh:.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Well i got some my results back today and i'm absolutely pleased...here's what i got

English-92%, Rank-1
Society&Culture-96%, Rank-1
Religion-97%, Rank-1
Well thats the part i'm pleased about...........

Bio-74%,Rank-who knows but its not good (im dropping so its cool though)
Maths-53%,Rank- I don't even want to know (im most probably dropping cause i cant be bothered doing the work)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)