You lying Bi%$#es (1 Viewer)

Yarg

HSC
well the guys i hang around never do it, but the girls i hang around with do, some of them.

HSC
Yarg said:
So many girls like to fuck around with guys feelings i swear.

like it or not, alot of us fuck around with girls feelings too

people are shallow

its a shallow world

if you learn to be above this shit its for your own benefit

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
word to yo hiphop yo.

People are arseholes. Its the only way Bush and Howard got consecutive terms in office and its the shit in relationships that makes them so swell when they do work out.

stace212

Yarg said:

Yeh and guys fuck aroubd wit girls feelings too. Eg. My ex and I were goin out for 2 months only 4 me to find out he was married by an SMS back from his wife one night. He pleaded that they were seperated and living in seperate rooms and that she was a bitch to read his MSG's and that I could ring her and ask if I wanted to. Of course I didnt. But he said he really liked me. Ok, we were sort of back together. Rented a hotel room one night (yes thats right) after having a couple of drinks and fucked. He rang me next mornin ( I was still asleep wen he left for work) sayin that "that can never happen again". Ok. Off again. Evrytime we were near each other nd I was drunk he'd flirt wit me nd shit and was heaps protective. One night I was out wit da girls and (completely shattered) sent him a msg sayin he was a jerk and needed to grow up and stop playin games with ppls emotions. He now ignores me completely, wont look at me, wont work wit me (we work together) and started shit between me and a friend, resulting in me getting kicked out of her party and walking home at midnight for 3 hours!!!

Someone explain the logic in that? And you say girls fuck with guys feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
that are exceptions. i feel so old after saying that. i feel like i've said that so many times. but yes there are exceptions. yours was an exception. i wouldn't fuck around with a girl's feelings. i'd feel so terrible, like the bottom of my stomach would ahve felt that it disaapeared.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
what if:
time + money = girl
therefore:
money + money = girl
2money = girl

money = ( evil ) ^1/2

2 ( evil) ^1/2 = girls
(evil)^1/2 = 1/2 * girl

in conclusion, we now know that the root of evil is equal to just half of a girl.

:D

S

Shuter

Haha, yes that's what I originally thought when I saw it first ages ago, but as people helpfully pointed out to me, the amount of money they cost is proportional to the amount of time you spend with them, therefore it's [time]X[money]

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Yarg said:
girls aren't the only ones who"fuck around with feelings" guys hurt/fuck around with girls feelings too

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL oh i see now. but mine still works out. did yours end up like mine?

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
alby said:
that's the biggest insult to the whole female population i've ever seen!!!
since when do girls like being called bitches (& whores, sluts, etc)????? noone i know would ever like that!
my friends husband calls all of us close friends of his bitches, its a term of endearment for us! we all call each other bitches.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Nice guys finish last.. it's a fact of life. Just deal with it.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
and why doesn't the nice guy ever tell the girl he likes her huh? -_-" guys are so complicated.
That is soo wrong on so many different levels...

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
Yarg said:
whats with you girls, you almost always go for the guys who are arseholes, or who have a complete disregard for a womans feelings or interests. Then when there is a nice guy sitting right in front of you, you pass him off. wtf is up with that. Open your eyes. Then you get hurt by a crapload of shitehouse relationships with total tossers, and you are afraid of starting up a new relationship because you dont want to get hurt. ffs, im tired of it. Any comments?
*rolls eyes* you're just bitter. get over it. your ramblings are obviously a result of your inability to treat a girl the way she should be treated, which has resulted in rejection. and that treatment differs with each girl. and it's how you should treat her, judged by her. so, if you 'think' you're treating her well, she may not necessarily think that. and then the whole complication starts about you not knowing her well enough to be able to tell what or how she dis/likes things. am i making sense?

also, you're generalising things way too much. 'almost always' is too exaggerated. have you got statistics to go with that? just because you know girls who are like that, it doesn't represent the rest of the female population. if it was 'almost always' true, then what of the typical nerds/geeks? will they never score a girl and marry? i don't think so... so many go on to live happily ever after. i doubt they pretended to be assholes so they could score. therefore, girls do not 'almost always' go for the asshole guys. *[assuming that your asshole definition is the typical biker or hard rocker dude or stuck up popular dude. if it isn't, and it included nerds and geeks, then why not include the rest of the classification of guys. which then means that the typical 'nice guy' is now also an asshole]

just because you think he's an asshole does not mean that we think he is an asshole, nor does it mean he is one. for example, if i say i think you're an asshole, would you say you were? would your friends say you were? and even if you are, you're an asshole by whose standards? there's no univeral standard for measurement of this, and so different people will place different ratings of 'assholeness'.

although you may very well be a nice guy, maybe the girl only thinks of you as a friend or brother she never had? if the attraction is not mutual, then whats the point. you can't expect her to drop everything because you like her. you're probably not even the perfect guy for her, or she the perfect girl for you, and you'll probably realise that somewhere down the track. quit being so selfish. if you want her to be happy, then let her choose her own life for herself. and even if she gets hurt from her failed relationship, there are lessons to be learned which will develop her as a person to make her stronger, wiser, etc.

your title is misleading. you're complaining about what you claim is the tendancy of girls to fall for the bad boys. what has that got to do with lying? or being a bitch? your title is only that to attract the attention of people passing by, and therefore, purely for advertising purposes. unreliable. calls us girls what you want, bitches in your typical guy definitions suck. you call anything a bitch. a girl who speaks her mind is a 'bitch', a girl who knows what she wants and tries her hardest to achieve it is also a 'bitch'.

or maybe she doesn't want to be with you because she just hates you and because she thinks you're an inconsiderate loser. and she'd rather date some 'asshole' [who you think is completely not worth it] than to date you. face it, there are some who are unbelievably the perfect partner, while there are those who should go and die. and even then, define perfect partner. you may think you're her perfect partner, she may not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)